Search results

1. lovejones5243

For Sale Run Overs Pacific 404M Fitted Hats

I have 5 hats for sale, we got to many and are brand new, they are black fitted and with a "TH" logo in 3D with is Texas orange and on back the espn radio on back. I will ship these for 18 bucks or best offer. the sizes are 4- s/m and 1- l/xl l/xl-sold: othl20 s/m- sold: ninerempire25 3- s/m...
  2. lovejones5243

Need logo Help

have a logo that needs help. The wording is in a ti-died color and needs to be all one color, as in a Texas burnt orange. I have 3 files in it and one is AI. I need it to be in vector. just e-mail me at [email protected] or message me. and acourse ill hit your ppal. thanks
  3. lovejones5243

Where can I get Burnt orange/Texas orange shoe laces

have look everywhere and even bought some on ebay and the colors are still a brighter orange and do not match. They have them on boombah that comes with the shoes but not just the replacement laces, thanks
  4. lovejones5243

Logo Vector help please

I have a logo and need someone to put this in a vector file for me. Acourse I will pay. just let me know and I can email to you as well.
  5. lovejones5243

Logo in Vector

I have a logo and need someone to put this in a vector file for me. Acourse I will pay. just let me know and I can email to you as well.
  6. lovejones5243

For Sale TaylorMade R11s Driver New Grip

I have a great TaylorMade R11s Driver for sale with brand new head cover and driver comes with tool. This is a right hand club 9 degree, R-flex RIP shaft. Also brand new red/black golf pride grip. Please call, text, or email me...336-399-six.one.five.three. Asking 130.00 will will not go lower...
  7. lovejones5243

For Sale Taylormade Driver and Adams 3H hybird CHEAP

Got a Taylormade 09 Burner Stiff 10.5 aftermarket Grafalloy shaft. 40.00 Adams 3H hybrid A7. R-Flex, pro-force shaft with brand new golf pride grip. and head cover. 30.00 I got pics ready to text or email. 336-399-6153 no dummy,cracks, or bad marks on clubs. well taking care of Will...
  8. lovejones5243

For Sale 2012 Worth Resmondo ASA Great Shape!

sold--------- Got a 2012 Worth Resmondo ASA 26 oz for sale....100 swings and no cracks or even webbing yet. no recpt but does have a return....asking 105.00 shipped. I got pics ready to e-mail or text. 336-399-6153. great buy!
  9. lovejones5243

For Sale 26.5 Miken Mafia new stamp 100 swings with Recpt

SOLD got a 26.5 miken mafia 100 swings max. with return and recpt. i can send pics over phone or email. my phone is 336-399-6153. no trades and asking 120.00 shipped. Its a utrip stick
  10. lovejones5243

For Sale Near MINT Ping G20 Irons R-Flex 4-PW and U Wedge

Selling a set of Ping Irons that are G20. 4-PW plus U wedge BLACK DOTS and shafts are Ping CFS R-Flex. These are almost mint....ONLY used in 3 rounds. I can send pics through e-mail or text. You can text me 336-399-6153. Price: 480.00 or best offer. Have the recpt a month ago and paid 580.00
  11. lovejones5243

For Sale Bombah/Elite/Rover lot for sale CHEAP!

These Pics are in my album!!!!!!!! Boombah: Black/Burgundy pull-over size M...15.00 Red/Navy pull-over size M...15.00 SOLD Elite: Black pull-over size M...but fits like a L...10.00 SOLD Black/Lime green/blue full-sub L...25.00 SOLD RoverNine: White/lime green half sub...
  12. lovejones5243

For Sale Callaway X-20 irons in great shape and brand new grips

SOLD I have a set of callaway X-20 irons for sale...R flex, steel shaft...4-PW. They have brand new golf pride grips that has 2 rounds on grips. I have pics on my cell ready to send, my number is 336-399-6153. and selling shipped 180.00 PICS ADDED AT THE LINK BELOW*******...
  13. lovejones5243

Shipping items BLOW these days...

Just to let off some steam...this is crazy...so I sold a putter to a member on here....great guy and acourse not his fault just the crazy prices these days. So I sent the item UPS and the total was 21.00 bucks! shipping 13 bucks...ok not too bad fuel surcharge 1.47....ok whatever living...
  14. lovejones5243

For Sale Taylormade Corza Ghost Putter 35'

Great deal and in great shape, with brand new Super Stroke 1.0 red/white grip. Asking 75.00 shipped, Grip only has 2 rounds on it. I have pics to text or email. my phone is: 336-399-6153. No dents or dings, Well kept up putter here! SOLD**************
  15. lovejones5243

For Sale Worth Liberty Advanced 13.5 Great Deal!

This glove has only been worn in 8 games and is still not broken in. very well kept! i will ship for 100.00. no trades please. The pics are on my album or i can text them to you. my number is 336-399-6153. SOLD
  16. lovejones5243

For Sale Titleist Vokey Wedge and Odyssey 2ball cheap!

SOLD1. 62 degree Titleist Vokey Wedge "spin milled" bronze color. Great shape with a brand new golf pride yellow grip. asking 55.00 shipped. PIC BELOW 2. SOLD Odyssey DFX 2-ball putter, with a new camo golf pride grip. the grip has a very small cut....no biggie. asking 30.00, comes with...
  17. lovejones5243

Our mock up from rover....

this is the away joint....all thoughts are welcome....we wanted cleaner look. Thanks
  18. lovejones5243

I got these hats threw chuck gossow

Good stuff man...thanks! Plus easy to work with....
  19. lovejones5243

For Sale Never worn Boombah pant size 34 cheap!

got these pants but got the wrong size....never worn and shipped for 30.00 here is the link:http://www.boombah.com/Closeouts/Laser_2/CLOSEOUT-Laser-Texas-Orange-Body-w-Black-White-Braid.html
  20. lovejones5243

Logo Help!!! With Vector File

I need help with a 4 logos....I need to turn 3 logos into a vector file, and one drawn out. We are getting 2 shirts for my team and the logos will go above/below the number. I can e-mail you the 3 logos I have and if you want to mock the last one...(the one for mocking would just mostly be...