Search results

1. J

Price check Fireflex 240

I got a Fireflex 240 balanced (2 piece) 27oz as a return and I haven't even unwrapped it because our team just kinda fell apart. Looking to sell but I need an idea of what they are going for please.
  2. J

LTB kids composite softball bat

Looking for a kids composite softball bat. 28" or 29" long would be appropriate.
  3. J

Fireflex 240

Anyone swung the Fireflex 240 and have some thoughts on it? I got a warranty return for my FF 2 and they're sending a balanced FF 240. I really liked my Fireflex 2 but apparently all they had in were the new stamp bats.
  4. J

WTB 28oz balanced Easton

Looking for recent years' Fireflex( or other abi Eastons) in 28oz balanced. I like my 26.5 loaded FF2 but my worth est balanced in 28 swings so smooth... I think this weighting in a Fireflex would be money.
  5. J

For Sale Wanted ASA

Wanted ASA 28 oz for sale. No tracking or webbing. No rattle. Very lightly used. $100 obo
  6. J

For Sale Scott Brown 98

Scott Brown 98 30 oz FL for sale. $50 plus shipping PayPal as goods. Just a little wear around the end cap and the usual scratches from use. No rattle. End cap is tight. You can choose if you want the grip n rip or not.
  7. J

Scott Brown 98 question

I have a SB98 30oz FL. I like it and now have to swing it in the league where I'm currently playing. Only thing is, it had a decent crack and in the past week, it has gone fairly quiet. I bought it used and it didn't seem to have much use (There were maybe two tiny spots where the paint was...
  8. J

Good Value Glove

I'm looking into a new glove. I'm trying to buy something that is a good value without breaking the bank. Anybody have any suggestions on something with good quality leather that will last but doesn't cost, let's say more than around $100? I am thinking 13 or 14 inches.
  9. J

Tips on a training aid

I'm going to build myself a tee and I know tee work can help me with my fundamentals. I am having a hard time rotating my hips back to the pitcher and I think it's a timing and confidence kind of thing. I just picked back up playing softball after not playing for a long time and I'm big enough...
  10. J

Yet another Wanted ASA thread

Finally gave in and bought a Wanted ASA 28oz. Weighed out at a little over 29. I loved the end load. Feels almost exactly like a 30oz SB98 FL that I picked up on here, which is nice. Today was my first time hitting it and I thought it seemed to have good pop. I'm still working on my...