Search results

1. 22deucedeuce

Good balanced bat to trade for my FireFlex

Oh and 2 sy100’s. Both not “balanced”.......
  2. 22deucedeuce

Good balanced bat to trade for my FireFlex

The black and gold flex is labeled balanced. It was eh. The 17 baker was nice but not truly balanced. Then I bought 4 st100’s and a 13b1 trying to find that balanced bat to replace my perfect broken st100. I think the conclusion was that a lot of these Easton “ balanced” bats are hit and miss...
  3. 22deucedeuce

Anyone swing the Octane yet?

I have my gold one and I don’t like the feel. Feels heavy even though I think it was exactly 27 on the scale. Feels like a slight el too.
  4. 22deucedeuce

Softball Fans FireFlex SMU

I’d like to swing the 27oz. Is it balanced?
  5. 22deucedeuce

Camera of choice

I used my iPhone X front facing camera for my FireFlex video. Then I edited it in iMovie and saved it in 1080p. Came out pretty good imo. Always wanted a good camera for video though.
  6. 22deucedeuce

For Sale/Trade 2 New stamp old Eastons

I’ll just hook you up with a good price on the FireFlex. I’ll send you pics to show you condition and you tell me a hook up price and I got you
  7. 22deucedeuce

For Sale/Trade 2 New stamp old Eastons

I’ll take that st100
  8. 22deucedeuce

18 FireFlex Loaded

It’s all good. Don’t worry I’m only a WA D player. Been playing around 7 years and still have troubles placing the ball. That could be because I never wanna let up and have to try and destroy the ball no matter where I’m trying to hit it. BP I can hit ok though.. Big Biceps.... haha.. they’re...
  9. 22deucedeuce

18 FireFlex Loaded

I used the FireFlex in league with some asa balls. Hit one nice and it went out. Hit 2 others nice, so I thought and they didn’t go anywhere and wasn’t feeling it. Prob gonna sell it as I have too many bats rn. I think i can get in a grove in bp but not in games. I feel like I need lots of el bp...
  10. 22deucedeuce

18 FireFlex Loaded

It’s Vassault Park. Was a week ago Friday in the video. Took bp again this Friday and hit fairly well again. Was trying to further break in my 13’ b1 and new st100.
  11. 22deucedeuce

18 FireFlex Loaded

Thanks. I edited most of the bad swings out. But there is always room for mechanic improvement even if I get barrel on it. There are quite a few swings where I tie myself up.
  12. 22deucedeuce

18 FireFlex Loaded

Normally I don’t swing too many el bats but I just got my elbow worked on and picked up the bat and it felt good that day. Not working on anything but hitting the ball hard as my swing had been feeling like doodoo from my elbow injury... A mix of bp 52, m+, m’s, rockets and zn’s. Basically...
  13. 22deucedeuce

What are you expecting this week from Easton?

A few months ago I picked up a 13 b1 off the bay. It looks pretty good and hits classic M’s well of course so I’m assuming it has a decent amount of swings on it. Prob needs more work to kill the m+ tho. I got this one in 27 for maybe 60 shipped to replaced my broken 28oz 13 b1. The 28oz was...
  14. 22deucedeuce

2018 Easton Fireflex Balanced

Yeah, my st100 was fire!! It was even more so the feel. It was a 27oz the weighed 28 with grip and years of stickum.. people picked it up and thought it was cut cause the said it didn’t feel like it weighed anything. It just swung so smooth.
  15. 22deucedeuce

2018 Easton Fireflex Balanced

How did the Canadian version feel vs. the black and gold? Was the weighting the same? I know it can very with the same exact models.. As I just picked up a new st100 to replace my broken one. Feels not bad but just not the same for my liking..
  16. 22deucedeuce

For Sale OG 100h - 27oz

Still available?
  17. 22deucedeuce

Gold fire flex 14'?

I’m not digging mine so far.. how many cuts on it?? My swing has felt like doo doo because of my F-ed up elbow recently. Picked up my loaded fire flex that felt broken in and raked in bp today.. Was really weird for me after pretty much exclusively swinging balanced bats.. I was about to unload...
  18. 22deucedeuce

2018 Easton Fireflex Gold

Yeah. All the swings y’all took looked nice. For a cheap go pro all those swings looked awesome coming off the bat. I broke my st100 just last weekend that i knew was on its last leg and new i needed a replacement. Found a cherry st100 for a good price and I had my new balanced flex delivered...
  19. 22deucedeuce

Failing after 300 cuts?

If you have compression testing and want a newer Easton I’d go with the 2017 flex bats. I just had a reckoning and baker pass this weekend around 230 with 400-500 cuts on them. Reckoning was gtg 50ish swings. Baker was gtg around 100 all imo... I walked in the testing room and they said no...
  20. 22deucedeuce

More new Eastons

Nice. A Balanced Easton is always my go to!!