Search results

1. Tomasik14

PROKB17HT

Customer sent me one of these already, he used angelus with a medium on the embroidery(which looked awesome) I changed the HSW and swapped the patch out.
  2. Tomasik14

Rawlings patch swap

I have pic of @Podo that isn’t board safe.... and it’s not whst you’re thinking
  3. Tomasik14

Rawlings patch swap

no sir, just a hack... you're the professional Rawlings meme maker.
  4. Tomasik14

Rawlings patch swap

First time I've been called a professional, just a hack that sews... ask Rawlings
  5. Tomasik14

Rawlings patch swap

Thanks guys either one works but im here.
  6. Tomasik14

Is there a DATE CODE for Rawlings Primos?

They were originally introduced around 07 I believe not sure for how long they were made though.
  7. Tomasik14

Rawlings had my Instagram account disabled

Its a Rawlings Flag patch... just wondering if I can post that or not..... or even should.
  8. Tomasik14

@Rous if only that was the case. How about this... if one of my customers gets a flag rawlings patch, sends that and a glove to me to swap the flag on and remove the regular red patch. Is that illegal also?
  9. Tomasik14

Goes back to me providing the sewing, not the labels. I didn’t make the labels. All I did was install them. Belts that I made with Rawlings logo were removed from wallets or gloves. So if someone takes a label off the wrist, slaps whatever onto that wrist doesn’t matter for this example. Then...
  10. Tomasik14

Scott and I had a chat about this, and it’s a very grey area. It really just comes down to if Rawlings really wanted to pursue action.
  11. Tomasik14

So relacing a glove, web swapping a glove, doing anything to change a glove from stock would be the same thing. I did not make the labels, they are provided by customers and I install them, just like a web or lace. @bndawgs usually thrown out.....
  12. Tomasik14

For Sale SBF Exclusive Rawlings 12" Horween

or a single post
  13. Tomasik14

well I dont make anything... All i did was swap the labels.
  14. Tomasik14

copyright infringement @Joker
  15. Tomasik14

I know a lot of you guys don't get on IG but it was another way to network. I cannot access my messages, which is the most of my worries. @Tomasik14 is the new account to contact me on there. If anyone could spread the word that would be a tremendous help. Thanks, Dan Split Leather Co...
  16. Tomasik14

Glove Repair

nothing you can do about the cracking in the palm really.... but i can help you with a clean, condition, relace...
  17. Tomasik14

Glove Repair

i can
  18. Tomasik14

Rawlings Pro Stock gloves

on the rawlings site. couple sweet pieces on there