09' Titan Re-issue

Big Sexy 5334

Older and wiser
Can't afford the extra glue and bb's? Blue paint not on sale? Worth's version of Pavlov's response sales technique??? FML

Joker

people are saying the 2011 is better than the 2009, so why would worth do this? or are they just going to repaint 2011s?

kseaney

Just an old baller
A .5 reload was usssa certified in january. No timing on if or when it will be released.

Reissue 09 titan will be a dealer exclusive. Minimum 3,000 pieces on each exclusive. The blue res is same bat different end cap. Could be reissued if a dealer wants to make an agreement.

The 11 titan line is a combo of the previous 2. Weighted like the 9s, distance of the 10s. I think its a great combo.

creative10

Banned User
i am one... il like the feel of the 2011 better than the 09... also seems to have more pop and better distance

x2....The 09 is a great bat but the 2011 comes out of wrapper hot and then just gets crazy!!! Mine has 1500 swings and is webbed to **** and has a tiny rattle.....bat just kills the ball!

gg22

Kentucky Wildcats
The '11 is hotter than the '09 right out of the wrapper. Not sure on the durability though.

nutmegs

IDGAFOS
A .5 reload was usssa certified in january. No timing on if or when it will be released.

Reissue 09 titan will be a dealer exclusive. Minimum 3,000 pieces on each exclusive. The blue res is same bat different end cap. Could be reissued if a dealer wants to make an agreement.

The 11 titan line is a combo of the previous 2. Weighted like the 9s, distance of the 10s. I think its a great combo.
I describe this bat as a combination of the two. If you like either 09s or 01s you will like the 11s

Brewzer

NW Vinci Rep
i am one... il like the feel of the 2011 better than the 09... also seems to have more pop and better distance

x2....The 09 is a great bat but the 2011 comes out of wrapper hot and then just gets crazy!!! Mine has 1500 swings and is webbed to **** and has a tiny rattle.....bat just kills the ball!

The '11 is hotter than the '09 right out of the wrapper. Not sure on the durability though.

troof rite hur

I describe this bat as a combination of the two. If you like either 09s or 01s you will like the 11s

Do you have an '01 Titan for sale I could get from you? LMK, thx