13 bats for trade/sale

SwaggaLikeMe

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a list of bats here that I want to trade, the reason being that they are too light for what I plan on swinging this year. I would like to move up to atleast a 27oz but more preferably a 28oz with a real nice endload. All of the remaining bats are USSSA. 10 bats gone, 3 bats remaining.

Here is a list of the bats that I am most interested in (in no particular order): First Batch Freak/Freak+, Psycho, Greg Connell, Ressy Titans, DS Plagues, MV-1 Supermax, SuperFreak, Demarini Legend, RD28, The One... or anything with .75oz - 1.5oz of EL. Keep in mind that the weights will vary depending on the bat but I am looking for mainly 28oz bats but I will consider some 27oz bats as long as they've got atleast a .5oz of Endload.

Here is a list of what I have, I have removed the Combat grips:

26oz M75120 NIW and Returnable, no receipt I'll hold onto this one
It is Made In USA
would trade for an MV1-Supermax in 27oz or 28oz, must be NIW and returnable with receipt. You pay for shipping.

26.5 JH120, it has about 500 swings on it -- all from BP -- still minty looking -- $$120
It is not returnable and it is NOT Made In USA

26oz Mizuno Frenzy 120 R.B. ... Returnable, no receipt -- not sure on the hits but I know it's very hot I'm keeping it
will trade for a Psycho Maxload, maybe a recoil maxload utrip.

NIW 26.5oz JHM7120, it is the OG not the RI and it is returnable/ no receipt $245
Serial number is 621--- or 622--- I'll get the exact one if you're interested.
Sold to Nvous12

NIW 26oz May120, returnable with receipt. NOT Made In USA. $160
Traded to EricF1027

(1) 26oz FL Combat Plagues, they are both nonreturnable, both are NIW. $140 EACH
One Traded to LineDrive5, One sold to Scooter1

28oz PM Virus, returnable -- no receipt. I have no use for this bat.
There is a little endcap damage, the person I got it from told me that someone tried to take a screwdriver to pop the endcap off. He said he caught the guy right in the middle of his beautiful job, so what you see is what you get. It still hits and peforms very well, the endcap does not effect the bat and/or endcap. It is still intact and still hits very well.$65
Sold to JDubHoops

28oz M75120 NIW and Returnable, no receipt $235
SOLD to justinstp

NIW 26.5oz JH Titan, returnable -- I think I have the receipt, I'll have to check $190
Sold to BIG3

NIW 26oz OG Mutant 120, returnable with receipt... $170
SOLD to THEMAINEVENT24
The receipt is only valid for a month or two --- not long left on it.

26oz FL Combat AntiVirus, returnable, no receipt --- still minty, 150 swings on it --- $175
SOLD to Pamalone10

27oz Miken Freak+, in very good condition other then the ground poundage, It is a good bat in good shape, no issues.
I'm not sure on the hits as I got it from a board bro. Probably 500 swings would be my guess. I have another NR Freak+ that
I got as a return so I have no use for this one --- no reason to have two.$120
SOLD TO CUBS08

I'm willing to do 1-1, 2-1, or 3-1 if the situation calls for it. I can add cash or I'm willing to listen to offers that involve cash. Let me know what you have. The pictures can be located here:

102_0486.jpg

More pictures can be found here: http://s366.photobucket.com/albums/oo109/Javery86/Bats for Trade/

Last edited:

BIG 3

Addicted to Softballfans
wow a niw jh titan...........must resist this...............nice collection sir

SwaggaLikeMe

Addicted to Softballfans
please look at my sig and tell me what you need for that 26 m75 everything except the m7 re issue....

Actually, I'm trying to move up in weight... hence why everything that I am selling/trading is 26oz, 26.5, or 27oz. I dont think there is anything in your sig that is heavy enough for what I plan on swinging this year.

SwaggaLikeMe

Addicted to Softballfans
Morning bump, I do not get off work until 5:00pm CST and I have some car work to do today. It may be awhile before I can respond but I'll get to your PM's when I can.

SwaggaLikeMe

Addicted to Softballfans
Be intrested in the og mutant if the price came down some

They're hard to find, especially in the that weight. Show me where you can find one at, let alone find one cheaper. If you can, I'll come down on my price. If you can't, I'm going to go up... lol, j/k.

pelynch14

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a NIW NR Mizuno wrath 120 28oz end loaded. Would you be interested in that for one of the those combat plagues