1st Annual Hit & Sit in Urbana, IL

tdt11

Addicted to Softballfans
i know we didnt use any glass at all and neither teams in the chapionship were useing glass either and the middle is part of the game and as long as u dont hit the pitcher and just go by him then who cares

exactly and two pitchers did get hit one of ours and troy. neither by your team. Not directed at you guys.

troy65

Addicted to Softballfans
hey guys yea the middle is part of the game, ill be ok the knee is swollen ,calf swollen , it might be time for this old fart to get off the mound. or invest in some catchers gearlol. thats what i better do.would like to see all the bichn about balls and strikes and missed calls to go away in these fun tournies.great competition this weekend good weather, congrats to everyone who played and great job to the umpires.

took one up the middle tdogg? gotta have some balls to be pitching in these tourneys.
I would say for sure some catchers shin guards and a worth helmet mask is needed.
Hope you heal quick.

tdt11

Addicted to Softballfans
took one up the middle tdogg? gotta have some balls to be pitching in these tourneys.
I would say for sure some catchers shin guards and a worth helmet mask is needed.
Hope you heal quick.

Agreed helmet should be used or a suit of armor if your gonna pitch in these.

tdt11

Addicted to Softballfans
hey guys yea the middle is part of the game, ill be ok the knee is swollen ,calf swollen , it might be time for this old fart to get off the mound. or invest in some catchers gearlol. thats what i better do.would like to see all the bichn about balls and strikes and missed calls to go away in these fun tournies.great competition this weekend good weather, congrats to everyone who played and great job to the umpires.

You're a tough dude man! I was surprised you could walk after seeing that. Same team hit our pitcher.

AB7

Addicted to Softballfans
You're a tough dude man! I was surprised you could walk after seeing that. Same team hit our pitcher.

...neither of which were intentional. I wish both pitchers a speedy recovery.

Congrats to the Reapers & Bears.

troy65

Addicted to Softballfans
thanks guys yea hurts like a sob. but i will be back serving up the meat balls. lol. see you all at the gumby

11phatz

Outstanding Bad Dealer
...neither of which were intentional. I wish both pitchers a speedy recovery.

Congrats to the Reapers & Bears.
thanks bro its always fun watching us and the bears play cuz its always a dogfight

troy65

Addicted to Softballfans
time for a beer lol . call time out next time your ump is a trucker haha see you friday remo good luck

remo5

Addicted to Softballfans
time for a beer lol . call time out next time your ump is a trucker haha see you friday remo good luck

Good luck? You don't really mean that... LOL, doubt we play anyways, forecast doesn't look good. Actually, the Gumby, and the Early Bird don't look good either.