BATTITUDE

Extra Hitter
Hooters vs Small Ballerz 8am
Multiple Scoregasms vs Reapers 9am
Papas Lil Phillies vs Bottoms Up 10am
Dominate vs Charleston Bears 11am

Repp459

Addicted to Softballfans
So a few questions 1. Where are we playing? 2. Is there only one field where we are playing and therefore whats the format, and 3. Did I read this right that you are in fact allowing stealing?

BATTITUDE

Extra Hitter
Response

So a few questions 1. Where are we playing? 2. Is there only one field where we are playing and therefore whats the format, and 3. Did I read this right that you are in fact allowing stealing?

Prairie Fields in Urbana the complex has two fields but I don't have acces to the second field until around 6PM.

It is a 3 game guarantee bracket

Yes we are allowing stealing! NO lead off stealing as we r providing two umpires

Any Other Questions?

BATTITUDE

Extra Hitter
Being able to see a bracket would be nice...

I will post bracket Thursday morning as registration is open until Wednesday.

Had individuals asking what times looked like tenatively and had to make sure I could accomodate the 1 field until around 6PM which we CAN and still make this a ONE day only tournament with a 3 game guarantee.

11phatz

Outstanding Bad Dealer
Prairie Fields in Urbana the complex has two fields but I don't have acces to the second field until around 6PM.

It is a 3 game guarantee bracket

Yes we are allowing stealing! NO lead off stealing as we r providing two umpires

Any Other Questions?
my only thing is that y r u having stealing at a cash tourny

BATTITUDE

Extra Hitter
Nay to the stealing.

Who has the 2nd field reserved until 6pm?

Guess there is a double header game make up due to rain/weather and they have reserved nothing I can do about it but its fine still start at 8am and championship game at 10PM and only one day.

BATTITUDE

Extra Hitter
my only thing is that y r u having stealing at a cash tourny

As for the stealing it is remaining as there are 4 teams that contacted me and want it to Remain that way. Think it will add excutment to each game and gives teams 2 umpires per game.

KWO

Go Cardinals!!!
8am to 10pm. thats a long day!!!! Hopefully everyone stays healthy and safe. bump for ya.

BATTITUDE

Extra Hitter
http://www.worldsoftballleague.com/uploads/8teams3gg.pdf

Game 1 Hooters Vs Small Ballerz - 8am field 1
Game 2 Reapers vs Multiple ScoreGasms - 9am field 1
Game 3 Bottoms Up vs Papas Lil Phillies - 10am field 1
Game 4 Dininate vs Charleston Bears - 11am Field 2

Game 5 10am Field 2
Game 6 Noon Field 2
Game 7 11am Field 1
Game 8 noon field 1
Game 9 1PM field 1
Game 10 2PM field 1
Game 11 3PM field 2
Game 12 4PM field 2
Game 13 3PM field 1
Game 14 5PM field 1
Game 15 6PM field 1
Game 16 7PM field 1 (championship)
Game 17 8PM field 1 (IF game)

BATTITUDE

Extra Hitter
I will have packets for teams tonight at po boys at 6:15 - 10 ish with printed brackets and rules.

Any questions please call or text as I'm not sure ill get back on here before tournament.

BATTITUDE

Extra Hitter
Thanks everyone who came to the 1st Annual Tournament. Hope those who got hurt recover quickly and the next tournament is twice the size.

tdt11

Addicted to Softballfans
it wasnt that bad todd

It wasn't that good lots of action in the middle of the field all day, Congrats on the win. But hey if that's what it takes then i better get some bats to the barber no need bringing knives to a gun fight.

11phatz

Outstanding Bad Dealer
It wasn't that good lots of action in the middle of the field all day, Congrats on the win. But hey if that's what it takes then i better get some bats to the barber no need bringing knives to a gun fight.
i know we didnt use any glass at all and neither teams in the chapionship were useing glass either and the middle is part of the game and as long as u dont hit the pitcher and just go by him then who cares