$20 SBF Yahoo Fantasy Football league #2

Go24

Premature Swinger!!!!!
I am in MN, He is not.

I am retired for now due to medical issues. When I last played 2 years ago I played in Woodbury, North St Paul, little Canada and Oakdale.

You in MN?

Go24

Premature Swinger!!!!!
not sure if its full, I still haven't got an invite, we drafted the first league last night. Chad will hopefully keep us posted.

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
i will get the og post updated, we should be be close to full, I haven't set the actual league up yet, want to make sure i could get a full league first

it will be a ppr league and will be a live snake draft

Calli4120

ASA Free Since 05
I am in MN, He is not.

You in MN?

Live in the North Metro but been playing in Richfield and Minneapolis the last couple years. Subbed for a team down in Burnsville too, but that was a long ass drive for me to do every week.

Used to play out in New Hope a few years back.

i will get the og post updated, we should be be close to full, I haven't set the actual league up yet, want to make sure i could get a full league first

it will be a ppr league and will be a live snake draft

I might be interested, just depends on the draft date. I know you were looking at some time in the next couple days, but I play ball tomorrow and Wednesday night. Dont feel like you need to change your plans on account of me, but if the draft gets pushed out for some reason please let me know.

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
This league will definetely have 12 teams, Draft will be set up for next Monday, I'm seeing up the league today and will start sending pm's for email addys and I'll also update the first post

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
sent pm's to those that were interested, looks like I could use a cpl more

DRAFT IS THIS COMING MONDAY AT 9:30 PM EASTERN TIME, IT IS A PPR

Calli4120

ASA Free Since 05
Might want to update the OG post with the actual draft date and time. One of the possible draft days is in the past

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
anyone who is not paid up by the first game of week #3 will have their team locked.....the commish has spoke, but really even at 0-3 a team wouldn't be out of the playoff hunt so I think that is a good week to put the hammer down on being pd....

anyone disagree?