$20 SBF Yahoo Fantasy Football league #2

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
oppo i think you must be talking about the other yahoo league bcus I have TY in this league....

my team put up 167 pts this week, Foles 30 pts, Antonio Brown 30 pts, TY 29.5 pts, and even Miami's D gave me 35 pts

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
just an fyi, I've been going through my paypal payments and there are guys that somehow eluded paying for the league in the midst of me running 2 leagues on here and another private one, I will out guys for sure, just a heads up

Ronnie G

Star Player
i think im in these leagues and not sure if i paid...if i didnt just shoot me a PM with paypal info and ill send over

STOMPKIN

Stelio Kontos
WHich one is this, I can't keep my leagues and threads straight. Is this SBF2014, where top 8 make the playoffs? If so, I am going to pull off the stunner and win this loot, sorry heck.

markcarranza80

Addicted to Softballfans
WHich one is this, I can't keep my leagues and threads straight. Is this SBF2014, where top 8 make the playoffs? If so, I am going to pull off the stunner and win this loot, sorry heck.

i still can't believe Manning only put up a whopping 2 points. Still wouldn't have helped tho

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Lol week 16 and we don't have payouts posted...... Oh you guys. $200 do $100 $60 $40

Stompkin lets just chop it next week

Ronnie G

Star Player
cdamron13 is the commish and hes MIA after he made a few threats to non payers

just an fyi, I've been going through my paypal payments and there are guys that somehow eluded paying for the league in the midst of me running 2 leagues on here and another private one, I will out guys for sure, just a heads up

marik

Addicted to Softballfans
Who is this colt guy and why is he picking players off the waiver if he's not in the running for money now?

Ronnie G

Star Player
lol nah im just kidding he just hasnt posted in a couple days

i dont know what the payouts are or what the deal is tho

64impalass

Addicted to Softballfans
It's cool I was just wondering what the payout is. I'm DGK. Play gronky punch. He has a strong team. Hope demarco craps out.

marik

Addicted to Softballfans
It makes me laugh.

I wasn't going to pick those guys up but im just like wtf. Why bother. I did worry he was going to bounce me in the first rounh though after he almost beat me last week.

I saw where you almost lost on the last Ingram TD but cutler starting throwing it to Jeffrey at the end.

64impalass

Addicted to Softballfans
Haha. Did u see that. I was Effen pissed when he scored that td. Made me sick. But the next pass to Alshon did it for me. Then the td was insurance.