2010-11 NHL Hockey Thread

Raider29

Vinz Clortho
Geez... I really enjoy watching this team this year! Go Rangers!:D

Oh yeah. Gone are the high priced lazy free agents, replaced by young hungry kids. They play up tempo pressure hockey. In your face and physical too. Haven't enjoyed watching the Broadway Blueshirts as much in years. They can make some noise come playoff time.

Flash

<font color="#7AC5CD">Ice Queen</font>
I'm already looking forward to the draft and offseason. Sad, first time I've said that in about 20 years. Sign Parise, make him captain and go from there.

Same here ... people get all excited about beating the Senators and the Leafs. Good ****ing grief.

Raider29

Vinz Clortho
go habs!!!! Beat dem stupid wanna be rangers

Damn. Just can't seem to beat the friggin' Habs. :mad: One bad stretch in the latter half of the first period where the Habs scored 3 quick goals. Almost tied it in the last 5 minutes of the 3rd, but still lost 3 - 2. I can see that this will be a heated next 2 games between these team later in the year.

Raider29

Vinz Clortho
Blueshirts needed the Maple Loafs to come to town and stop the 2 game slide. 7 - 0 and Wilson left that young goalie in there. :confused:

Oh, and tell my boy Colton to stop acting like a scumbag Leaf in the proud tradition of Darcy Tucker. He never did that cheap shot bull**** when he was with a class team like the Rangers. :cool:

njarcher21

Addicted to Softballfans
Is he the guy who doesn't hide behind a visor, fights when he gets challenged, and has been disciplined by the league for cheap hits less then Ovechkin? That guy? :rolleyes:

I apologize, you're right. He should be a perennial Lady Byng Award winner but the NHL is out to get him. There's a conspiracy to frame him for stuff he doesn't even do. He's a ****ing saint on skates...

LinebackerU

Caught in a mosh
Can we start the season over now?? Devils actually playing well under Lemaire. The kids are looking good, they should be able to bounce back next year with Parise healthy, especially if they can shed Rolston's contract and sign another good d-man.

Its always fun for me when they beat the Pens since I live in Pittsburgh, shutout was icing on the cake.

LinebackerU

Caught in a mosh
Is he the guy who doesn't hide behind a visor, fights when he gets challenged, and has been disciplined by the league for cheap hits less then Ovechkin? That guy? :rolleyes:

Avery, no, he is the guy who starts a fight, fakes dropping his gloves, then ******* out with Clarkson. Avery is a total ***** and will only fight when he can get in a sucker punch or cheap shot.

Raider29

Vinz Clortho
I apologize, you're right. He should be a perennial Lady Byng Award winner but the NHL is out to get him. There's a conspiracy to frame him for stuff he doesn't even do. He's a ****ing saint on skates...

Besides that stupid stunt with Fatso in the playoffs, what has he done that required the league to discipline him? :confused: I never claimed that he's a model citizen. He shoots his mouth off a bit too much and some of his antics are in the category of poor sportsmanship. But dirty? Please.

tds

Addicted to Softballfans
scott hartnell was a player i enjoyed up until last nights night. drop your lid if you have a visor you ****ing *****. if the league doesnt do something about all the queers wearing visors i'm gonna lose it.

same with Winchester or Carter. *******

Bon

Addicted to Softballfans
0853963.jpg

tds

Addicted to Softballfans
What are the islanders doing grabbing nab off of waivers? Didn't they just dish Rolo?

Flash

<font color="#7AC5CD">Ice Queen</font>
Craig Conroy is on waivers. That'll be interesting.

Meanwhile, I want to punch Jokinen in the sac. But that isn't news.

AveregeJay

Banned User
I have all but given up on my not-so-mighty Oilers for this season. Looks like this bad season will bring us another high draft pick which will be nice. The constant parade to the injury reserve hasn't helped one bit, plus I still think that even with our amazing speed and skill that we need more size.

/vent

Lucky34

Putting on the foil
I have all but given up on my not-so-mighty Oilers for this season. Looks like this bad season will bring us another high draft pick which will be nice. The constant parade to the injury reserve hasn't helped one bit, plus I still think that even with our amazing speed and skill that we need more size.

/vent

If you suck long enough, those high draft picks start paying off. Hell, look at the Pens.