For Sale/Trade 2010 Bowman Platinum Triple-autograph Buster Posey

Hitmen8

As title states, has Carlos Santana, Buster Posey and Jesus Montero. ID #BPTA-SPM. Stated print run was supposed to be 99. This card is a refractor and is #34 of only 89...

Bats I really want (NIW and returnable perferably, but i wont be too picky):

- 26 or 27oz World Series Titan NIW
- 26 or 27oz DUO NIW
- 27oz 2011 Connell NIW
- 27oz Z1000 Endloaded NIW

Would like one of these, but not limited to just those bats, for the card + cash or I may sell it if a trade offer isn't made, and I will post a price for sale only when a published price is available...

Make me an offer, DO NOT low ball.

Last edited:

Hitmen8

Make me an offer. It's too new Beckett doesn't have a price for this insert yet. Posey's other cards, in the higher production runs are going for +$150 so I would assume it would be worth more than that as the production is smaller number. And going by past card pricing if the fact that it's a refractor means anything it will likely raise the value 1.5x-3.0x. But if this thing ends up being worth $350-$450 then cool and I would sell it for like $250-$300, but I don't see it being priced for less than $150 with only 89 made. His Bowman Platinum autos are going for $140-$175 and there production run is 199...

Only reason I want to get rid of it is because I really want one of the above bats. That's it...

But I am not going to take a offer for less than $150...

Brewzer

NW Vinci Rep
Make me an offer. It's too new Beckett doesn't have a price for this insert yet. Posey's other cards, in the higher production runs are going for +$150 so I would assume it would be worth more than that as the production is smaller number. And going by past card pricing if the fact that it's a refractor means anything it will likely raise the value 1.5x-3.0x. But if this thing ends up being worth $350-$450 then cool and I would sell it for like $250-$300, but I don't see it being priced for less than $150 with only 89 made. His Bowman Platinum autos are going for $140-$175 and there production run is 199...

Only reason I want to get rid of it is because I really want one of the above bats. That's it...

But I am not going to take a offer for less than $150...

This isn't ebay, you don't get offers. If you are going to sell something you MUST post a price per the rules. I see you say you won't take less than $150 so you have posted a price but you need to realize this isn't an auction site.

Hitmen8

Maybe I should have worded it differently, like don't low ball with a "give me the card and $150 for my used NR connell". However, I would rather trade it and possibly with cash, for a bat which I did made very clear... I should have worded it like "I may sell it if a trade offer isn't made, and only when a published price is available..." I will change it as to not break any rules for something that currently has no available pricing.

I am sorry...
(...pouts, hangs head and sticks out lower lip.)

ktown808

The Unknowns
Well there's one on the bay you can track to get and accurate quote. Book value means crap nowadays...especially with the market for sportscards going way down.

Hitmen8

Yeah that was my point. I'd probibly end up selling it for like 75% of the booked value which is in line with what a hobbie shop would give. I'm going to watch the one on the bay...