2010 WSL Panama City

TDobber13

Extra Hitter
Watch out for Hanke and this tdobbers bats!!! That's all I am saying.

haha hearn. I did play with you guys in County. Now I got a rep. Sweet. Me and Ralph! I guess I can understand it though. I did smash that pop fly to third in the championship game. Or should I say Sac. Fly

hearnjs20

Addicted to Softballfans
Sometimes you gotta show em the old dog still has it. You gotta learn the okie doke, just flip it over the third baseman and walk to second. Good thing you swung someones else bat that time, otherwise yours would have carried it to the wall!!! Good luck down there.

TDobber13

Extra Hitter
Sometimes you gotta show em the old dog still has it. You gotta learn the okie doke, just flip it over the third baseman and walk to second. Good thing you swung someones else bat that time, otherwise yours would have carried it to the wall!!! Good luck down there.

I'll be working on the Okie doke this week and next in BP. Its tougher than it looks, but if I get that swing down it may extend my playing career by 5 years.

hearnjs20

Addicted to Softballfans
You don't even have to hit a good one Tony, move the shortstop and you are safe. I have to hit a perfect one every time or I get yelled at by guys in the stands who got knocked out days ago in the tournament

Stenny17

$tenny17
The DeMarini batting gloves I have, made it though the whole season! $20 a pair? thats too rich for my blood! $15 son!

rj_brown77

Addicted to Softballfans
You guys are going to the ASA? The COMbatant team that was in Knoxville will be at the 98mph WSL next weekend playing E.

I would much rather play in the 1.20, but that weekend is the TN/Fla game and myself and another one of our guys have drill so we wouldn't be able to make it.

Aguynamedpat

NSA Super World Champion
I would much rather play in the 1.20, but that weekend is the TN/Fla game and myself and another one of our guys have drill so we wouldn't be able to make it.

Yeah we worked our schedule around one player, who I dont even think is coming anymore. Oh well, it will still be fun. Make sure you guys keep a lookout for us. Would be nice to see you and big Mike again. Is he making the trip down with yall?

rj_brown77

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah we worked our schedule around one player, who I dont even think is coming anymore. Oh well, it will still be fun. Make sure you guys keep a lookout for us. Would be nice to see you and big Mike again. Is he making the trip down with yall?

Yeah he is coming down. He is actually going down tomorrow and doing his vacation before the tourney. I'll definitely keep an eye out for you guys.