2011 MM Gear

NMax13

Manager
I just placed my order for one of these bad boys.. Can't wait for it to get here. The reviews seem solid...

cards4

Addicted to Softballfans
Mine started webbing in about 30 hits. And it's just getting better with more hits. It's a keeper.

TXangler

Addicted to Softballfans
After about 40 swings with a 26FL, I'm still waiting for it to come to life. So far, nothing yet.

A Reebok clearly out hits it in about the same number of swings.

NMax13

Manager
took my first swings with this bad boy yesterday

First swing sent it 320+

cant wait to break this thing in....

The Predator

Addicted to Softballfans
You can give me a call or send me an e-mail and I will try and help you out. Give me a shout at 330-419-0205 and I will see what I can do.
Thanks.
The Predator
Mike Macenko

ogWarlock78

Addicted to Softballfans
Now with about 150 hits it has a crack. Durability is the question?

is the crack running length-ways down the barrel or jagged crack running around the barrel? My og blue/silver has had a long paint crack running down the barrel for 3 years now. Greatest bat EVER made - outstanding performance AND durability. Wish Combat could reproduce THIS bat!

CombatCrack1.jpg

cards4

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks Mike. I will give you a call later. I bought this bat from you in March 10. I do have the receipt at home if you need that to. Thanks again. cards4

reggie44

Addicted to Softballfans
is the crack running length-ways down the barrel or jagged crack running around the barrel? My og blue/silver has had a long paint crack running down the barrel for 3 years now. Greatest bat EVER made - outstanding performance AND durability. Wish Combat could reproduce THIS bat!

CombatCrack1.jpg

agreed - my blue OG cracked but before it did it was the hottest bat I've ever had hands down- absolutely insane -- only thing lacking was the 1.2 BPF stamp :):):)

batter4u

Addicted to Softballfans
my blue m&m has about 250 hits and still going strong, has alot of small paint chips on the sweet spot but no cracks and is already about 150 hits past my last red miken. have had several guys ask me if it is a legal senior bat at our local batting practices, so must be impressing them

TXangler

Addicted to Softballfans
I must admit the first few times I hit the one I bought I was disapppointed. But I kept using it in batting practice and after about 150 swings it finally came to life and balls started flying out of the park. There's nothing wrong with this bat after all.

jammoga

Star Player
Bought a 26 enload combat blue gear in march wasn't really impressed till it got maybe 150 to 200 swings on it before it came to life has hit pretty good till today when it broke with about 300 maybe 350 swings on it. Should last longer than this not hot for half its life???? That being said it still has outlasted all of the super hot REEBOKS as I have broken one at 125 and the next one at 60. My mikens have had a longer life than that!!!!! Also bought 2 worth toxics one 26 and one 27 they made it all the way to 200 and 62 wow how long would any of these bats last if I was a BIG GUY???????????? only 6ft 198 Have tryed them all this year any suggestions????????

zonk55

Addicted to Softballfans
Since you break bats regularly; maybe, try a USSSA top end bat. They can be had for a similar price; and, usually have a warranty. Performance will suffer a little; however, should last at least 1000 swings. And, you get a replacement if it breaks earlier than expected.

gofisch

Team mate just picked one of these up. I'm definitely going to try it out. He was told its ready to go out of the wrapper. I told him I had heard it was going to take a few before it got really good. We will see.

gofisch

Ok, my team mate used it he went yard. It's not always that easy to hit homeruns in Modified. I didn't get to try it. He liked it, he said the soft barrel is different. I asked him how it felt when he hit it out. He said, with a big grin "didn't feel a thing" The sound is very quite. Sorry not much of a review, its hard to do one without trying the bat. LOL

NMax13

Manager
I get to break mine out for competition for the first time this weekend... im pretty excited lol... I will let you guys know how it goes

NMax13

Manager
Just an FYI.. i am now a huge fan of this bat... i peppered the ball with it... I didnt win but I put on a great show lol

Only issue I had was the endcap started to come off already... Any suggestions?

reggie44

Addicted to Softballfans
Just an FYI.. i am now a huge fan of this bat... i peppered the ball with it... I didnt win but I put on a great show lol

Only issue I had was the endcap started to come off already... Any suggestions?

after you get the end cap off - remove all the old glue from the cap and inside barrel and re-fasten it with 3M 5200 Marine Adhesive. Get the red & white tube - cures in 24 hours - it's about $9 at Home Depot - best stuff to use and will not fail

3M.jpg

Last edited:

TXangler

Addicted to Softballfans
End cap is coming off of mine after about 200 swings. Guess I'll be heading to Home Depot for a $9 tube of glue.

fierce_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
after you get the end cap off - remove all the old glue from the cap and inside barrel and re-fasten it with 3M 5200 Marine Adhesive. Get the red & white tube - cures in 24 hours - it's about $9 at Home Depot - best stuff to use and will not fail

3M.jpg

do they make the fast cure in black? when i repaired my jak'd it was only available in white, and to be honest, i'd MUCH rather wait the week and not have it look obvious that my endcap was glued back in

reggie44

Addicted to Softballfans
I think it is available in black, but only in big-ass tube size - try the google maybe