2012 Anderson Invitational

Small town

LEFSE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!
I wish there were some hot single ones to look at, unfortunately they are all married and most knocked up. Must be in that age range I guess.

Other guys will be bringing their WaGs, so the answer is yes. If she has any single, good-looking female friends, bring them too.

andy-rockstar

Living for the Cit-ay
I live in Alaska, where standards are decidedly lower. Any remotely attractive single girl between 25 and 35 and halfway has her **** together has absolute pick of the litter. What's probably a dime a dozen in SoCal, or even St. Louis, is pretty much a domed-endcap black Kelley Wraptech around here. Seriously, if/when I move from Alaska it won't be because of employment or wanting to be closer to family. It'll be because of the lack of suitable women.

If there are any bar plans for Saturday night, I vote for wherever there's halfway decent women, even if it's just for wishful thinking.

z00ted 85

Addicted to Softballfans
The Fritz has some decent looking women...or so I've heard.

Hahaha Nice! There is a pretty cool sports bar right around the corner from there. They have/had a boxing game, couple pool tables, dart game and beer pong on some nights. Lots of beer on tap and I know they're in the process to get their full bar license. Bartenders are usually pretty cute and the patrons are ok-stellar (at least they were when i used to go all the time).

Frisco Kid

Addicted to Metal
I live in Alaska, where standards are decidedly lower. Any remotely attractive single girl between 25 and 35 and halfway has her **** together has absolute pick of the litter. What's probably a dime a dozen in SoCal, or even St. Louis, is pretty much a domed-endcap black Kelley Wraptech around here. Seriously, if/when I move from Alaska it won't be because of employment or wanting to be closer to family. It'll be because of the lack of suitable women.

If there are any bar plans for Saturday night, I vote for wherever there's halfway decent women, even if it's just for wishful thinking.

High five !

dfresh27

I know a guy who has access to girls aka college women that could make this interesting. What say you Obie Wan?

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
I have seen some college female softball players from Fullerton. We could invite them, LOL. They could whip my ass on and off the field. To bad I look like there Dad :(

andy-rockstar

Living for the Cit-ay
I know a guy who has access to girls aka college women that could make this interesting. What say you Obie Wan?

Obi Wan can handle anything, and I am certainly not opposed.

I have seen some college female softball players from Fullerton. We could invite them, LOL. They could whip my ass on and off the field. To bad I look like there Dad :(

If we can get a good gauge on the lesbian/straight ratio, this might work. Apparently in the women's slowpitch leagues up here, one of the keys to determining sexual orientation has to do with hairbands (except, of course, for the Abby Wambachs on the field).

Joker

if alex morgan is there i'm never leaving

also just throwing this out there, anyone bringing their golf clubs with them?

jplum13

Eat the food Tina!
I have the ability to do lunch if you guys want. Around here, I usually do tritip, chicken, beans, bread, some other side, for around $8-$10 per person. We could probably do burgers and dogs for less, but we probably woudn't need my rig for that unless we have around 75 people there. If Natalie or someone else wants to do it, or if we end up ordering pizza, my feelings will not be hurt. I'm just throwing it our there....

z00ted 85

Addicted to Softballfans
I have the ability to do lunch if you guys want. Around here, I usually do tritip, chicken, beans, bread, some other side, for around $8-$10 per person. We could probably do burgers and dogs for less, but we probably woudn't need my rig for that unless we have around 75 people there. If Natalie or someone else wants to do it, or if we end up ordering pizza, my feelings will not be hurt. I'm just throwing it our there....

Nice! What say you Anarchists?

andy-rockstar

Living for the Cit-ay
The spread last year was awesome. Natalie and Mac did it up well, even over the top a little. I could go with jplum's plan, mainly since I can't offer up any alternatives offhand.

jplum13

Eat the food Tina!
We hired a taco truck to do a taco/salsa bar one time. It was pretty reasonable...just another idea...

I may not be able to make this. If all goes as planned, I will be starting a new job in the near future that will require a intrastate relocation. I also don't have any idea on my travel schedule.

The business will still be available for printing needs, if you choose us.

jaj23

Eye Baller
I may not be able to make this. If all goes as planned, I will be starting a new job in the near future that will require a intrastate relocation. I also don't have any idea on my travel schedule.

The business will still be available for printing needs, if you choose us.

Good luck bro!