2012 Halloween Mud Bash!!!!!!

cjs_82

Addicted to Softballfans
I will be super drunk as well, so please take it easy on me. I'm hoping everyone is sloppy and no one takes the game serious, because that would be disappointing and no fun whatsoever.

belly43

Bored without softball
If it rains too much all round robin games will be played Saturday with the last games at 8 I believe

cjs_82

Addicted to Softballfans
Where is everyone going to slop it at saturday night? We're staying at the comfort suites in springfield next to hooters. Probably hit up deja vu to see a few boobies and hit up a couple bars. Where's the place to go? Need to celebrate the cardinals clinching also tonight! There's tv's in all the dugouts correct?

Fatt_Tony_13

Fatt boy on a diet...
Where is everyone going to slop it at saturday night? We're staying at the comfort suites in springfield next to hooters. Probably hit up deja vu to see a few boobies and hit up a couple bars. Where's the place to go? Need to celebrate the cardinals clinching also tonight! There's tv's in all the dugouts correct?

Last time I was at the vu there were no boobies to be seen. Must have been tiny ***** night. I think there may be TV in the concession area.

codytuck726

Addicted to Softballfans
I dont think it is supposed to rian hardly at all anymore today...plenty of time for the fields to get ready i would imagine...either way im ready for a fun..drama free...drinking tournament...with the occasional softball game

lilmctag

Addicted to Softballfans
One last thought before the chaos begins.... Remember it is called the Halloween MUDBALL Bash!!!!! :)