2012 Halloween Mud Bash!!!!!!

Ports1369

Addicted to Softballfans
what also sux is i only know a few of the teams we play, or atleast i think so. lol that just makes it less fun

Zeke 24

FAT HEAD
lotta crying already...... show up, play, drink beer, have fun. not a tough concept to grasp. like steph said, you don't like it, don't play. best tourney of the year!!!!!

lilmctag

Addicted to Softballfans
lotta crying already...... show up, play, drink beer, have fun. not a tough concept to grasp. like steph said, you don't like it, don't play. best tourney of the year!!!!!

Thank you!! I absolutely love putting this tourney on... It just stresses me out!! Again I do this for all of you!!

dds109

Love you Son...

2nd best tourney sorry bunt gets my 1 vote but this is a fun tourney as well :D helm u get to work son

cjs_82

Addicted to Softballfans
Ok. Just slop till u drop it sounds like. Just play whenever and get super slopped. Thats my plan. Boobs and beer with a mini side order of softball. Untz

Mikaka

My Dixie Wrecked
This tourney is basically like a sloppy Swinging Bunt. There's many teams. There's no charity (we are our own charity). It's like the Bunt Lite meets the Beer Bash, just bigger. The whole point of this is to show up and play ball. For y'all up north, this is basically your last tourney of the year. I have many more to play myself, but this is your last "hoorah" if you will. So put aside the egos and the bull**** and let's play some ball. We don't come down/up here for trivial bull. It's all for having a good time with people/teams you know, so you can talk **** about it for the next 11.5 months until the next one. FYI, if the SBF team beats you, you WILL NOT hear the end of it...

Fatt_Tony_13

Fatt boy on a diet...
This tourney is basically like a sloppy Swinging Bunt. There's many teams. There's no charity (we are our own charity). It's like the Bunt Lite meets the Beer Bash, just bigger. The whole point of this is to show up and play ball. For y'all up north, this is basically your last tourney of the year. I have many more to play myself, but this is your last "hoorah" if you will. So put aside the egos and the bull**** and let's play some ball. We don't come down/up here for trivial bull. It's all for having a good time with people/teams you know, so you can talk **** about it for the next 11.5 months until the next one. FYI, if the SBF team beats you, you WILL NOT hear the end of it...

You really wanted to make a point here didnt you? :D

Mikaka

My Dixie Wrecked
i have another file, a PDF, that shows all the pivot tables side by side showing all the games for every team.

belly43

Bored without softball
Fatt Tony and a triple in the same sentence and your not talking about lunch at Wendy's come on let get serious.

Fatt_Tony_13

Fatt boy on a diet...
Fatt Tony and a triple in the same sentence and your not talking about lunch at Wendy's come on let get serious.

I've hit a few triples in my time. Maybe 3 or 4. This one split the LCF and the RCF. The LCF dove for it and missed and the RCF had to chase it down.

Mikaka

My Dixie Wrecked
all managers (or people on here who can give this to their managers), please download this file. read and understand everything (or to the best of your ability, i know how y'all are from central illinois). you can type in everyone's name in the left column, leave the right column untouched, and the far right column will be for Stephanie to check everyone in. keep those fake IDs at home, boys, this isn't college, we don't give out wristbands here.

and yes, the links work. click the link, ignore any and all crap that doesn't say download, click on the big green button that says "download."

https://rapidshare.com/files/172300...2012 Official Game Rulesand Roster Waiver.doc