2012 Halloween Mud Bash!!!!!!

rommel51

VP of Jock Strap cleaning
KRC. The semi game they played and won was probably the craziest ending I've seen to a softball game.

Thanks for playing Mac. Who would have thought going 0-6 would have been so much fun.

And this is just the foot notes lol. And that guy that slid halfway up the line... yours truly. :cool:

That play was nuts. The guy that hit it got all mad because he wanted to hit a home run. :rolleyes:

We played you too. Who were you? i was playing 3rd with the boombah hoodie on.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Which team? I pitched a couple games and played IF for a couple. #16. Probably the loudest mouth there. And I wore a mask when I pitched

dds109

Love you Son...
We seen you guys at hooters fri night those jerseys were awesome I wanted to get a pic of the sleeve lol

42FA2F04-0ED0-47C0-8F1B-4A83BB1CFFC6-7670-000005A282505F10.jpg

I am sure Mikaka will have an order for you all soon

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
That was so funny. I can't remember what the name of the other was I read a loud in a public restaurant (stay classy) but it was hilarious as well

dds109

Love you Son...
well I had a blast and doug the ump said the team I played on put on the most fun game ever when played explosion sat night then we decided to have fun again on sunday with the hitmen. ewoks. Great time and fun tourney

what position did you play?

Which team? I pitched a couple games and played IF for a couple. #16. Probably the loudest mouth there. And I wore a mask when I pitched

Ddid you pitch vs us (Ewoks) Sunday? I played LF for them and hit 4th behind that monster Cesar i like the way you pitch be my hr derby pitcher sometime :) haha jk it was fun playing you guys and seen you all out sat night u guys get those rounds of shots beofre the game sunday :D

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah I was the pitcher. It was all I could do to throw meat just to get strikes across. I didn't even bother trying to mix anything up. That sun was awful.

dds109

Love you Son...
Yeah I was the pitcher. It was all I could do to throw meat just to get strikes across. I didn't even bother trying to mix anything up. That sun was awful.

ya i know you didnt see some of those balls going to the right side at all!

mac

Addicted to Softballfans
i was just giving everyone hard time love doing that lol

plus my first at bat you caught my fowl ball should have let it go out of play lol

lilmctag

Addicted to Softballfans
Another great year...

Just wanted to thank everyone again for coming out and playing this year. It was the biggest tourney yet, and lots of fun was had by all... I think. :)

It was awesome as always to see some friends again and meet new people!!

Looking forward to next years tourney already even though I'm glad to be done with this year!!!

doog314

Star Player
I have never laughed so hard at a tourney before. It was a great time. Definitely coming back next year.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
ya i know you didnt see some of those balls going to the right side at all!
Yeah I couldn't see crap. Mix that with me not having much depth perception looking into the sun and you get me loading the bases with walks then pitching a bp fastball for someone to go yard with.
new rule all sbf guys have to wear names on them so i can put faces to names! :cool:

So we can do man stuff and compare each others sticks.

.08ceasar45

Addicted to Softballfans
That was so funny. I can't remember what the name of the other was I read a loud in a public restaurant (stay classy) but it was hilarious as well

that was the "Manchester Sprint" you acted out at quaker steak and lube , fckin hilarious

Illini_Doc_19

Addicted to Softballfans

That was last years jersey "Manchester Sprint". We had a blast with you guys Saturday night. Fun game Sunday am. Hope you guys will make the trip again next year

tee_dub660

BP Hero's Sidekick
what position did you play?

Ddid you pitch vs us (Ewoks) Sunday? I played LF for them and hit 4th behind that monster Cesar i like the way you pitch be my hr derby pitcher sometime :) haha jk it was fun playing you guys and seen you all out sat night u guys get those rounds of shots beofre the game sunday :D
I felt like he was the HR Derby pitcher all weekend long. My neck is sore from turning so quickly watching all those HR's leave the yard. :D;)
Ya the one that rolled down the one guys back and the other one dove and caught it it was deffiently a blast the team who played behind us got mad

Then jono was on second and are little fast shortstop raced him to home and I think actually scored before him
I was catching when your SS was racing him. He actually did score before Jono on the slide.
KRC. The semi game they played and won was probably the craziest ending I've seen to a softball game.

Thanks for playing Mac. Who would have thought going 0-6 would have been so much fun.

And this is just the foot notes lol. And that guy that slid halfway up the line... yours truly. :cool:

That play was nuts. The guy that hit it got all mad because he wanted to hit a home run. :rolleyes:
Most definitely mac. Thanks a lot.
I have never laughed so hard at a tourney before. It was a great time. Definitely coming back next year.
Oh man, I agree times TWO. YE-YE!!!
that was the "Manchester Sprint" you acted out at quaker steak and lube , fckin hilarious
The best game of charades I have ever seen! It was HILARIOUS!
That was last years jersey "Manchester Sprint". We had a blast with you guys Saturday night. Fun game Sunday am. Hope you guys will make the trip again next year
We are already talking about next year. It was a blast and I am looking forward to playing again next year.

dpick67

Addicted to Softballfans
i have to say thanks to all the teams out there this weekend. i umped all weekend and really didn't have many problems. from what i saw all the teams played with class and respect and most of all had a great time. this will deffinatly go down as one of the best tournaments i have been apart of. steph and all the people who helped her deserves alot of credit because they put on a great tournament. i have seen alot of softball games over the years and some amazing things, but getting to ump the solo or bust/explosion game was epic. that was the funniest and funnest game i've ever been a part of. i have never seen a team have so much fun with losing as solo or bust did this weekend. they have my vote for "team of the tournament". thanks for letting me be apart of it and we need a rematch between those 2 teams next year. i also had fun hanging with the guys from the kansas team saturday night at marlys in downtown springfield. those guys are alot of fun to hang out with.

cjs_82

Addicted to Softballfans
i have to say thanks to all the teams out there this weekend. i umped all weekend and really didn't have many problems. from what i saw all the teams played with class and respect and most of all had a great time. this will deffinatly go down as one of the best tournaments i have been apart of. steph and all the people who helped her deserves alot of credit because they put on a great tournament. i have seen alot of softball games over the years and some amazing things, but getting to ump the solo or bust/explosion game was epic. that was the funniest and funnest game i've ever been a part of. i have never seen a team have so much fun with losing as solo or bust did this weekend. they have my vote for "team of the tournament". thanks for letting me be apart of it and we need a rematch between those 2 teams next year. i also had fun hanging with the guys from the kansas team saturday night at marlys in downtown springfield. those guys are alot of fun to hang out with.

I'm glad I got to be a part of this game, playing for Explosion. It was definitely a blast

shane9572

Addicted to Softballfans
We (Chaotic kansas Softball) had a really good time and a lot of the guys are already talking about making the trip back next year.

Great time! I was only there Saturday, so I missed out on some real fun, but was glad to be a part of things. Ill side riot was basically a pick-up team, as many were, and most of us will definately be back for next year.

manlawner

Hey Doug, see the glove has to make contact after being thrown, That being said other than that you did pretty good out there especially being out there for as many games as you were.

From NSA rule 8.5.d

d. When a fielder contacts or catches a batted or thrown ball with his/her cap, glove, or any part of his/her uniform while detached from its proper place.
EFFECT: A runner shall be entitled to three (3) bases if a batted ball or two (2) bases if a thrown ball. In either case, runners may advance further, at their own risk. If an illegal catch was made of a fair ball; that, in the judgement of the umpire, would have cleared the outfield fence in flight, a home run shall be awarded. The umpire will signal a delayed dead ball.

contacting a batted ball with detached equipment is a book rule triple.

Last edited:

manlawner

Hey Doug, see the glove has to make contact after being thrown, That being said other than that you did pretty good out there especially being out there for as many games as you were.

From NSA rule 8.5.d

d. When a fielder contacts or catches a batted or thrown ball with his/her cap, glove, or any part of his/her uniform while detached from its proper place.
EFFECT: A runner shall be entitled to three (3) bases if a batted ball or two (2) bases if a thrown ball. In either case, runners may advance further, at their own risk. If an illegal catch was made of a fair ball; that, in the judgement of the umpire, would have cleared the outfield fence in flight, a home run shall be awarded. The umpire will signal a delayed dead ball.

contacting a batted ball with detached equipment is a book rule triple.

And to be clear this isn't a rip at you doug, a lot of people don't know this rule