2013 Halloween Mud Bash Tournament Spartan Sports Park, Chatham, Illinois

thejuggster

Dying of WTP Disease
she is bugging me, well in a round a bout way thru Mel. my buddy is super slow as hell getting back to me..he is a 3rd shifter. I sent him a text about all I can do.

quillers32

Addicted to Softballfans
What time so the wreckers play?? I see it says 10 am then a few games then the last game it says 8 am. Is that Sunday at 8 am or we start Saturday at 8 am?

Fatt_Tony_13

Fatt boy on a diet...
What time so the wreckers play?? I see it says 10 am then a few games then the last game it says 8 am. Is that Sunday at 8 am or we start Saturday at 8 am?

All those times are Saturday, unless there's an f by the time, that's Friday night. I don't know why the times aren't in order, we'll blame Adam for that.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
20131025_200529_zps081484da.jpg

jerks got me with the anniversary ice cream again!

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Waiting 4 hours for seeding of the bottom 8 teams then 2 teams that forefit had to play each other and kinda made a mess of things. Still had a ton of fun though. Congrats to dirty money for taking home the cash.

lilmctag

Addicted to Softballfans
Have some things to change next year. Super glad it's over!! Thanks to everyone who came out and played! It was a good time, but I'm sooo ready for a lazy afternoon on the couch watching some football!!! Until next year.....

rommel51

VP of Jock Strap cleaning
Waiting 4 hours for seeding of the bottom 8 teams then 2 teams that forefit had to play each other and kinda made a mess of things. Still had a ton of fun though. Congrats to dirty money for taking home the cash.

Yeah that sounds no fun. Why did those teams quit?

rwatson

Addicted to Softballfans
Teams quit cause guys either left or they weren't going to have enough guys for Sunday so they all left.

mikgars

Manager
Yeah that sounds no fun. Why did those teams quit?

There is your answer. After waiting around 2+ hours there was another game that had yet to be played. The SBF team had guys that needed to pick up their kids so they had to go and that put us at 7 players. So unfortunately we has to forfeit, disappointing but it seemed like most if not all are looking forward to next year already.

rat bastard

Have some things to change next year. Super glad it's over!! Thanks to everyone who came out and played! It was a good time, but I'm sooo ready for a lazy afternoon on the couch watching some football!!! Until next year.....

Great job kid!!! Was a blast!! SBF went with a perfect record.... 0-5... :p, sorry some of our guys had to bail, oh and the Malort video will be posted in the morning for all that missed it

rwatson

Addicted to Softballfans

Great Job Steph! And thanks again!