2013 Halloween Mud Bash Tournament Spartan Sports Park, Chatham, Illinois

lilmctag

Addicted to Softballfans
Sleep Inn, Fairview Inn, Courtyard, Quality Inn and Suites, Hampton Inn. I googled Hotels near white oaks mall Springfiled, Il. Route 66 isn't too bad either and it's close to the interstate.

lilmctag

Addicted to Softballfans
If I had any idea how many rooms are needed, I could try to call and get a group rate somewhere.

Mikaka

My Dixie Wrecked
Motel 6 - $48/night (on the Motel 6 site) - cons: no free wifi, no carpet.
Days Inn - $63/night (Priceline), $69/night (Days Inn site)
Rt 66 - $66/night (Priceline), $62/night (Expedia)

Hawkeye92

OG Midget Mafia
no pay, no play. at least that's what the ladies tell me.

359oo3.jpg

lilmctag

Addicted to Softballfans
I know Clifton wanted in this while back as Bad Company, no go on having 24 teams?

No. Not this year. I explained in an earlier post as to why I had to change it to 20 teams. Hopefully next year. And I would recommend for everyone to get their team in as soon as possible next year. I usually post it in July.

freydog01

<font color="#0000FF">Mr. Mom</font>
Going crazy waiting... did 4baggers pay their deposit last night or can we get in???

lilmctag

Addicted to Softballfans
Slight change in format....

I have had to make a change to the format. The first round of tournament play will be Saturday night. This means that there will be 4 games. I will take the bottom 8 teams based off of run differential and the winners of those games will move on to Sunday. This has to happen because of time constraints for the fields on Sunday. I am sorry that I had to change this. Still looking forward to a fun weekend!!! Thank you for understanding. Adam and I have been working on the game times for the weekend and I will have them posted in plenty of time.

Crash1207

The BUNT Guy
I have had to make a change to the format. The first round of tournament play will be Saturday night. This means that there will be 4 games. I will take the bottom 8 teams based off of run differential and the winners of those games will move on to Sunday. This has to happen because of time constraints for the fields on Sunday. I am sorry that I had to change this. Still looking forward to a fun weekend!!! Thank you for understanding. Adam and I have been working on the game times for the weekend and I will have them posted in plenty of time.

Seedings will be based on record, head to head, then run differential....correct? Just making sure so you're not misquoted. :)

lilmctag

Addicted to Softballfans
Seedings will be based on record, head to head, then run differential....correct? Just making sure so you're not misquoted. :)

Yes. Thank you Dusty. I assumed everyone would know that but you are right. I should have stated that so it was clear and there wouldn't be any questions the weekend of the tourney. :). Thank you!

FAT JESUS

More than likely
This looks like good times.. Maybe next year we'll come up there for this.

It really is, 6gg, good balls, lots of dingers, no middle wars or douchiness. Just lots of IL (and surrounding area ballers) getting together to run around and heckle their friends. Lots of bat flips and boomboxes.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans

It really is, 6gg, good balls, lots of dingers, no middle wars or douchiness. Just lots of IL (and surrounding area ballers) getting together to run around and heckle their friends. Lots of bat flips and boomboxes.

After seeing the above post, looks like only a 4 GG :(

Mikaka

My Dixie Wrecked
5 round robin games + (at least) 1 bracket-play game = 6 game guarantee. the round robin will be done at 7pm, at 8pm the bottom eight seeds will play their first (or only) bracket-play game, then it will resume sunday morning. look at it like 4 play-in games for a 16-team bracket.