2013 Halloween Mud Bash Tournament Spartan Sports Park, Chatham, Illinois

Fatt_Tony_13

Fatt boy on a diet...
I would love to play in this. I haven't played softball for a couple of years but I am ready to get back out there. If anyone has a spot or knows anyone that needs a player please let me know. I appreciate it.

Kevin, I think you have posted this exact same post for 3 years in a row now. :D

Kevo1420

Killin' it since '82
Kevin, I think you have posted this exact same post for 3 years in a row now. :D

That may be. I am in my 30's now so the mind may be slipping. The one thing I am sure of is that I have not played ball since I played in this tourney over two years ago. Hopefully someone has room on their roster for me. I used to be ok and if the pitcher still throws it underhand I am sure I can get the bat on the ball.

Fatt_Tony_13

Fatt boy on a diet...
That may be. I am in my 30's now so the mind may be slipping. The one thing I am sure of is that I have not played ball since I played in this tourney over two years ago. Hopefully someone has room on their roster for me. I used to be ok and if the pitcher still throws it underhand I am sure I can get the bat on the ball.

I think theres going to be a sbf team.

dds109

Love you Son...

he now plays CF in a 3 MAN!!!! :eek:

Crash1207

The BUNT Guy
The worst part of this tourney is that from the time it gets announced to the weekend of the tourney, my roster changes 9-10 times. :D

lilmctag

Addicted to Softballfans
Added teams. And a quick reminder... I know deposits aren't due until October 1, but would like to start receiving them as soon as possible! Deposits are always an issue. Please make sure to get them to me to confirm your spot!! :)

Hitinthisdump9

Addicted to Softballfans
I like this tournament too bad we aren't allowed this year be the first time in 3 years I won't be allowed to play with my team

WTF Repplinger, the only fall tournament I was looking forward too and we got ousted. Why didn't you tell me? Well looks like i'll be staying in the K-Thrilla waiting for an invite to the Turkey Shoot. I'm trying to talk to the KVPD to host their own fall tournament without Gerry Gund's hand being involved. Hopefully seek out some upper teams, and have a lower bracket as well and see if we can have a good fall tournament without having to deal with Gerry.

Repp459

Addicted to Softballfans
WTF Repplinger, the only fall tournament I was looking forward too and we got ousted. Why didn't you tell me? Well looks like i'll be staying in the K-Thrilla waiting for an invite to the Turkey Shoot. I'm trying to talk to the KVPD to host their own fall tournament without Gerry Gund's hand being involved. Hopefully seek out some upper teams, and have a lower bracket as well and see if we can have a good fall tournament without having to deal with Gerry.

How it goes these days

lilmctag

Addicted to Softballfans
Thank you SBC north and south for their full payment! Lost a team last this week. Hoping to get more!! :)

Last edited:

Illini_Doc_19

Addicted to Softballfans
Since I dont play NSA are the best 44/400s still the same as last year or is there some new ball this year that people are using