2014-2016 Dallas/Ft. Worth Free Agent Thread

MormonBaller

Not really a Mormon
If you can get your hands on a mailbox letter edition freak 100, jump on it. I think they were a Sports Authority exclusive though

Treb

Retired
IT WAS THIS WEEKEND. WE WON
i knew the team i'd enter would dominate. thanks for coming out. I'm glad you got the tourney MVP, you deserved it. Not only did you get tourney MVP but you were the defensive MVP. a rare feat. I think you're going to have a great 2017.

Treb

Retired
Overall it went pretty good. They were impressed with my speed to cover ground to play CF. They made me an offer but I don't know if I'll accept. There was a Resmondo scout there and they also made me an offer. It's a tough choice, The Core was going to pay me more but come on, it's Resmondo.

MormonBaller

Not really a Mormon
Overall it went pretty good. They were impressed with my speed to cover ground to play CF. They made me an offer but I don't know if I'll accept. There was a Resmondo scout there and they also made me an offer. It's a tough choice, The Core was going to pay me more but come on, it's Resmondo.
Hows the Major schedule working out?

MormonBaller

Not really a Mormon
it's been pretty busy. i've been like Gary19 on the mound. a lot of traveling though and my job isn't too happy about that. i don't care though, softball is my life.
As much as they are paying you your job is basically supplemental income anyway. Good seeing you at SBW this weekend.

Treb

Retired
As much as they are paying you your job is basically supplemental income anyway. Good seeing you at SBW this weekend.
That's the thing, I love this game so much, I don't even think about the money. I'm glad you were at SBW this past weekend. I don't go there much, too many people asking for autographs, it takes away from my focus on the game I have to play. I feel bad for my fans but sometimes you just gotta say, **** 'em.

Treb

Retired
You gotta do you. I understood why you ignored me, its all good. You looked pretty in the zone.
i prefer handsome but i'll accept pretty. i didn't mean to ignore you but you don't play Conference yet, i hope you understand. you're only a year or two away from that level, well, 20 years at the most. we picked up Keith for last weekend, he didn't do too back, only struck out looking 7 times.

Keith was talking about putting together a conference team next year, he plans on you playing SS and leading off.

MormonBaller

Not really a Mormon
i prefer handsome but i'll accept pretty. i didn't mean to ignore you but you don't play Conference yet, i hope you understand. you're only a year or two away from that level, well, 20 years at the most. we picked up Keith for last weekend, he didn't do too back, only struck out looking 7 times.

Keith was talking about putting together a conference team next year, he plans on you playing SS and leading off.

Im going to have to decline. I dont have the time to dedicate to softball. I just had to refinance the trailer so I could get one of those highlighter yellow Freak30. I overheard some of the guys around the plant are talking about putting together a team for summer season. They havent asked me yet but I will be ready when they do.

Treb

Retired
Im going to have to decline. I dont have the time to dedicate to softball. I just had to refinance the trailer so I could get one of those highlighter yellow Freak30. I overheard some of the guys around the plant are talking about putting together a team for summer season. They havent asked me yet but I will be ready when they do.
Bluto said he'd give you 250k a year. sell the trailer on Craiglist.