2014-2016 Dallas/Ft. Worth Free Agent Thread

MormonBaller

Not really a Mormon
Check with Thomas, I think he's looking to upgrade on his current trailer. You just have to catch him when he's not on vacation in Commerce or Mexico.
Thomas is a Jewish League all-star. Apparently he could never play on Sundays because of religious reasons and just blamed Courtney for booking their flights at inopportune times.

Treb

Retired
Thomas is a Jewish League all-star. Apparently he could never play on Sundays because of religious reasons and just blamed Courtney for booking their flights at inopportune times.
Sounds like something Thomas would do. He's always blaming others for his crap. What a ****ing cocksucker.

DFWLoop

softball is still alive for maxload. he has a new stash of bats (round 10ish last time i talked to him)!

Treb

Retired
how does Sonic's penis taste?

You missed it, Banks93 stopped by with the Banger Bus this past weekend. Good times, talking about the old stories from the McCracken tournaments.

dunkky

Hey guys, what's up. I am looking for a couple of players who want to play in a tourney this Sat in Carrollton. It starts at 11 am and last until about 5PM. I am looking for a couple of guys who can clear 300ft fence per game to help us stay competitive against other teams. One team has a couple of guys who averages a homerun or two per game and they have dominated the tourney last year and looking to repeat again. We won the plano city league in single A division for the first time this season, so that gives you an idea of our skill level. But we need someone with beyond that skill and power. We will cover the tourney expense and lunch, you just need to show up and have some fun and provide us some pops and get yourself a t-shirt, that's if we win the tourney.. :)

Treb

Retired
i'm classified as a C play in u trip. i've never won the single A division in plano city league before but i have won tournaments in oak cliff, mansfield, rowlett, euless and the list goes on.

thomas_z71

Addicted to Softballfans
Hi guise, I found this thread through google searching "Jewish" "All-Star" "coksucker" Where we playing this weekend?

Treb

Retired
i have a couple more weeks. i kinda like it here.

next time you're in town for a ball convention, let me know.