2014 Gamers Thread

A Cy 617

Dad, Fire fighter, bat flipper.
My new gamer.. She'll see her first action tonight

21ch7xx.jpg

GUS1

Addicted to Softballfans
Great glove A Cy 617, have one as well, defiantly plays deep an a bit wider than other 12.25

slugger0250

starting player
Man cy what did u do to that poor glove...I could never understand breaking in a glove like that..it looks like glove murder

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
Sometimes I wish I'd gone with the RV23 over the pro1000hc. That thing looks like it swallows a softball

chazerous

I prefer the 1000hc over the rv23, I felt like I had a better feel for the ball with it. I'm trying really hard to find a used 1000hc that doesn't have the index finger indent from bring used standard with index out. One sold today, but I didn't have the funds but come Wednesday, the hunt is on.

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
I prefer the 1000hc over the rv23, I felt like I had a better feel for the ball with it. I'm trying really hard to find a used 1000hc that doesn't have the index finger indent from bring used standard with index out. One sold today, but I didn't have the funds but come Wednesday, the hunt is on.

Isnt Salamanders still up for sale? Didnt think his had the index indent? If mine didnt have it, I might sell it to you just to help out a board bro :biggthumpup:

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
My Optimus 13.25" open back custom in walnut. I love this glove and am gaming over my traps. what is the world coming to??

MontyJack

The Veteran
You know you want my 1781! lol

edit: and/or my OT PI 1788

I want that 1781, but I play mostly middle infield for baseball and the 81' is to big.
As for the 88', it's just to small. But you gotta admit, the OT leather is fantastic!

jlaw

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah, the 1781 is too big for baseball MI. Perfect for softball though. The 1788 is too small for me for SS but I am fine with it at 2B. Just need something I can use at both spots.

MontyJack

The Veteran
Yeah, the 1781 is too big for baseball MI. Perfect for softball though. The 1788 is too small for me for SS but I am fine with it at 2B. Just need something I can use at both spots.

I do see some time at the hot corner though, so I could use the 1781 there. But then I wouldn't have a MI glove. I want both your gloves though. They're sweet!

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
I could throw my pro1000hc and some cash into the ring for a three way trade with me ending up with the 1781? No idea how thatd work but Im just spit balling here lol.