2015 Last At Bat Thread

fives55

Addicted to Softballfans
Perfect once again tonight. The bat that shall not be named has a lot of people starting to wonder.

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
Line drive between pitcher and a diving SS for a single.

I was pumped....not cause of that AB, but last night was our first game of the year.......My first AB, of the game, and year, very first pitch was a solo dinger. Felt so good!

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
Nice! So how you liking the Monsta compared to the Juggy?

Touchy subject, but being you asked......... I freaking love it! I first got the stiff handled DNA, but bought a flex this past week as the stiff handled felt like my Dad's Future, which I don't hit very well with. One session with the flex and I knew it was better for me than the stiff handled version, it's like my juggy. I've never hit balls as far as I have with the DNA flex handle.

All of my HR's in games or BP haven't been "no doubters", more like a "that may go over" kinda hit. Sunday's BP I hit 3 no doubters that were easily the furthest balls I've ever hit. I've had some great hits with the Juggy, but it's taken a back seat.....

The stiff handled version reminds me of my Future that my Dad swings, but the flex hits just like the juggy as far as feel on contact....

Saying that, when I first got the stiff handle, I loved it. Seemed I was putting balls further than the juggy, and faster, but some of this may have been the fact that I hadn't swung my juggy in 6 months, and these were my first swings of the season, in those same 6 months. Also in BP sessions I'd swing the DNA first, then the juggy, when I was tired, so that may have been part of it too.

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
sick tazer through the 5.5 hole... good night over all 3-4 and almost cleared the net on yankee
2pc psycho = dc41 white

pontiacfb78

Star Player
I started with a new team this year, and my first AB was a walk...

Went 2/4 last night. A perfect 12ft high hit to centre for a double, a FC to 2B, a fly ball to 3B, and a perfect drop into shallow RF to score the 6th of the inning.

t722j

Addicted to Softballfans
Line drive off the LF fence... easy triple, cut man overthrew everyone, I tried to score.... got blocked off the plate. So technically I think it was a triple with a base-running error?

bruiser

Co-ed Rec league bat boy
a702e3df2e5ff698c6d53036178e0526366c1a2d3b534cede157ac06e7b98063_zps0wvwlk7n.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

freak98guy

Place Clever Title Here
Bases loaded walk. Pitcher didn't give me anything close cause he saw what happened on the previous 2 at bats (would have saved time just pointing to 1st). It worked. We lost. +1 for him.

2spdturbo

Addicted to Softballfans
Batting second in the 7th inning. Down 8 runs. Hit a Floater over third base for a single. We cameback for the win. Good times!

Ozzy3313

Addicted to Softballfans
Walk off two run homer to left to win one of the funnest league games I've ever played in. 28-26

zuke 37

Star Player
1st ab. 4-3 1 rbi
2nd ab. 4-3 1 rbi
3rd ab. Single to right 2 rbi.
4th ab. Single to right, bottom of 9th, we win 9 to 8.

Total: 2 for 4, 5 rbi's, and still a lot of guys want to hit to left.