2015 Military Worlds Tourney location proposal!!!

Chode

Da Chode
I am staying at Harrahs. I will won't be getting there until Friday evening at about 9. I have to fly in from Denver where I will be the week prior going to a training course at Lockheed Martin. You can bet I will be having a drink at Gilley's in Treasure Island NLT 2200 hours!

Last edited:

B-Link #99

Retired Damage Controlman
12 Teams last year (2 A Teams & 10 B Teams) Not sure who is playing at what level this year. GI, NBK, Wounded Warrior Athletics playing A.

Whats up Herb??

Last year they had no classification, with that being said, every military team will be classified as an open team. With a 3GG, we'll all be in one tourny and not seperate ones like last year.

I just hope they don't put the technical 4 "A" teams on same side of bracket or start off playing each other.

"A" teams i know of:
GI
NBK
Swing Kingz
WWA

I am sure if we used and inforced USSSA Mil rules, more than 4 teams would be classified as "A", good thing its not USSSA, lol

ssnrider

Addicted to Softballfans
Wat up Bruddah?

3GG is a good format for this tourney. I'm wondering if they'll change the HR rule since it'll be one format?? I asked Dave Adams to come out again this year but no dice.......He's playing 50s this year and still crushing the ball. Where u staying in Vegas?

B-Link #99

Wat up Bruddah?

3GG is a good format for this tourney. I'm wondering if they'll change the HR rule since it'll be one format?? I asked Dave Adams to come out again this year but no dice.......He's playing 50s this year and still crushing the ball. Where u staying in Vegas?

I am staying on Base, hit me when you get in..

Hoodles25

Addicted to Softballfans
Go to work Billy and stop wasting Government money ($85 an hour) on here.. lol

How you been Herb? Been awhile (well last year) since I seen you. Tell Dave his 50 year old ass should be playing in this event!

Hondell

JTF#12

Starting Player
Wat up Bruddah?

No way Dave is still crushing the ball, he is so OLD !!!!!!!! must be using those senior bats.

ssnrider

Addicted to Softballfans
Wat up Hondell? Hey, our pitcher from last year can't make it so you don't have to worry about that knuckle ball dropping off the table......I don't think I got a chance to show you the video of your swing.....I'll find it and bring it with me. Looks like the AF games will be at the Desert Breeze fields and the house we rented is close to that complex.....you and Billy gotta stop by and have a cold beverage after the games.

Wat up Will, can't believe your not playing in this one. You still active duty?

Chode

Da Chode
Whats up Herb??

Last year they had no classification, with that being said, every military team will be classified as an open team. With a 3GG, we'll all be in one tourny and not seperate ones like last year.

I just hope they don't put the technical 4 "A" teams on same side of bracket or start off playing each other.

"A" teams i know of:
GI
NBK
Swing Kingz
WWA

I am sure if we used and inforced USSSA Mil rules, more than 4 teams would be classified as "A", good thing its not USSSA, lol

Quit politic'ing Billy. MilSpec /Bad Seed tried to sign up Intramural but AWS don't have intramural. :) We got more of a geriatric offensive line than a softball team!

JTF#12

Starting Player
Wat up Hondell? Hey, our pitcher from last year can't make it so you don't have to worry about that knuckle ball dropping off the table......I don't think I got a chance to show you the video of your swing.....I'll find it and bring it with me. Looks like the AF games will be at the Desert Breeze fields and the house we rented is close to that complex.....you and Billy gotta stop by and have a cold beverage after the games.

Wat up Will, can't believe your not playing in this one. You still active duty?

Yeah still active out here in VA, hard to make back to back trips out there as I'm going to the Toys 4 Tots in Palm Springs Dec 13th

INDIO12

Addicted to Softballfans
Well look at all these old guys on this board!! Lol
What up my GI brothers? And my young horseman Will!!

INDIO12

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey little fella!! All good just policing the bad lands of Oklahoma! How are you?
Hi Chode

B-Link #99

Hey little fella!! All good just policing the bad lands of Oklahoma! How are you?
Hi Chode

I am good brother, still trying to play one more year of this slowpitch stuff, hard to keep hitting with all these young guys coming thru, lol.

give me a call this weekend if you have chance, would like to catch up with ya.

Hi Chode x2

INDIO12

Addicted to Softballfans
Billy I will hit you up!
Woody how you doing brother? All good here, probably won't be in Hawaii anytime soon!

TJOMAN424

Is there a good website about Military Worlds for 2015? I'm trying to get a full sponsorship and we need all the info we can get. Anything would help.

edspanish

The Puerto Rican!!
Indio wassup friend. glad to see you making your guest appearances here. So will I be seeing you anytime this year. maybe april or the Band-Aid. Billy recruit this man. give him your best sales pitch.

Hoodles25

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm doing my sales pitch to get Indio back to the GI family.. Always awesome to see you. Glad you hit that 7' laser 400' over left field then at me on the mound JW. Still Mashing.. I will give you a ring soon.