2016 juggy ovl

Chico_O

Bat Addict
Swung it last night in a league game- it swings very smooth- the 26oz version doesnt feel endloaded at all, it feels pretty balanced.

The ASA version is very sharp looking- performance wise though its hard to measure out of the wrapper- I wouldnt put my Mercy down to swing it- but my buddy that bought it, really enjoys it, and he has 3 J3a's that he games with... he said they dont feel similar in swing- having both hand in hand, the J3a felt heavier- so Im guessing the OVLs are running light...

justwhippin

Addicted to Softballfans
OVL handle is a little thinner than other past juggies minus flyswatter handle. If you install a gnr lite it will fit around handle all the way and snap in place. Other demars there would be a small gap. I got a 27 ovl and EL feels like the og juggy or the 14 imo.

erdy147

Addicted to Softballfans
OVL handle is a little thinner than other past juggies minus flyswatter handle. If you install a gnr lite it will fit around handle all the way and snap in place. Other demars there would be a small gap. I got a 27 ovl and EL feels like the og juggy or the 14 imo.

Well so much for the Juice like endload I heard about earlier unless they were just talking about the utrip version.

I know this is my thread but I just received my ovl and swung it about 20 times with evil 52/300s and the bay is freaking gas. I haven't swung many juggys but I will say this the barrel is soft it didn't start out stuff like the rest of the '16 line and there is for sure some flex in the handle.

efigueroa12

Addicted to Softballfans
do you think it feels EL? I just got mine yesterday, and my 26oz does not feel balanced. ive yet to swing it yet im hoping here real soon ill get to put some swings on it

MPT23

Putting on the foil
I know this is my thread but I just received my ovl and swung it about 20 times with evil 52/300s and the bay is freaking gas. I haven't swung many juggys but I will say this the barrel is soft it didn't start out stuff like the rest of the '16 line and there is for sure some flex in the handle.

This is just great ! Hearing the handle was stiffer than the 2016 OG juggy kinda put me off. Now you say soft barrel and flex and im interested again

justwhippin

Addicted to Softballfans
Hit mine for the first time and felt like a hotter flyswatter with a thin but flexy handle. Started off a little tight but opened up good around 60 hits or so and was launching them. Hit both hard stuff and 52's real well. 27oz imo has a decent el more than the j3 j5 and og juggy.... closest el wise would be to the j4

MPT23

Putting on the foil
Hit mine for the first time and felt like a hotter flyswatter with a thin but flexy handle. Started off a little tight but opened up good around 60 hits or so and was launching them. Hit both hard stuff and 52's real well. 27oz imo has a decent el more than the j3 j5 and og juggy.... closest el wise would be to the j4
The deuce ?

Im Gloving It

Next on hitlist.
Not sure where you guys are getting flexy handle from? It has a little flex, but not flexy. I judge flex by trying to bend the bat on my knee. Put about 50 swings on mine with rocks. Felt pretty

JPG

Lefty
Hit one saturday and it felt great. Did not feel like a juggy to me. Handle felt more stiff. It slightly bends if you try.

Im Gloving It

Next on hitlist.
Hit one saturday and it felt great. Did not feel like a juggy to me. Handle felt more stiff. It slightly bends if you try.

Gonna give it a whirl with the 52s tonight. Supposedly better with those than the rocks we were hitting.

Im Gloving It

Next on hitlist.
Used it in one AB last night with a 52. I miss hit a crappy pitch and the thing still jumped off the bat. Can't wait to try it again.

sotiredofbs

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah I am still waiting on mine from SBF too lol thats why I was reading this thread, I was hoping it was going to explain the delay, but instead I got read about how everyone else is enjoying their bat lol