2016 Last AB Thread

2TransAms

Droppin' 280 ft bombs
Terrible night. Flew out 5 times in a row before I beat a slow roller for an infield single. That'll bring down the ol' BA.

LoudMouf

Starting Player
Probably the ugliest blooper off the handle to right field i have ever hit. I was almost ashamed I got on base with that hit.

SandyWH

#Delicious
Dropped a judy double right on the RF line that the 2nd baseman knocked toward the fence as he dove for it.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Chopper that was supposed to hop over the pitcher, he tipped it with his glove and it went straight up in the air about 10' over his head and came back down to him. Somehow almost beat it out with this blazing speed :D

LoudMouf

Starting Player
Craziest thing ever. I hit the ball and it sounded like i hit all the air out of a beach ball and the ball died right in the infield. I got on because everyone kinda froze and looked at the ball. It was crazy, i just have got gunned out

I do t even remember my last at bat cause it was a game where the wheels just came off for not only me, but my team as well.

Banero

Addicted to Softballfans
(Senior League)
We were down 11 runs (23-12) going into the bottom of the buffet. I led off with a solid single to RC. The team woke up and managed to hit all the way around, with the guy in front of me tying the game on a wild play with some extra missed throws.

I step in an unload one about 330' to RC for a walk off win.