2016 Last AB Thread

2TransAms

Droppin' 280 ft bombs
Safe on FC. Grounder dead at SS, beat the double play. Went 5-5 in our first game which we lost, then 1-4 in our second game which we won. Go figure.

lx_2nv

Coach
Hard line drive to SS for a Hard line drive to SS for a season ending double play. Waiting on MRI results - either torn or severely sprained Achilles.

TonyB

Addicted to Softballfans
I walked my last 2 plate appearances but hit a ground ball through the 5-6 hole before that

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
Fly ball to RF that was tailing foul........RF thought it was going to be foul, stood there watching it. It landed about 2" in fair territory :D

Stand up triple

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
Stand up double between RF and RCF. We've played 6 games this year, and every one of my AB's (4 some game, 5 others) have been to the right side of the field. LOVE hitting over there now that I can do it consistently as a righty

milesej05

The Rookie
Flyout to RC.

Had a $150 bet going that I couldn't hit the right field light pole after hitting the LC and RC poles already last night. got under it a bit too muc

briney11

Addicted to Softballfans
1st AB (1st pitch too) was a line drive HR over 300ft fence. Last AB was a stand up triple on a line drive to RC. Should've been an inside the park HR but I was nursing a pulled quad. That was on a field that was 325 down the RF line and like 345ish to center, so I had plenty of time.

Dugout5

Starting Player
Single down the RF line to load the bases in the 7th down by 1. Guys behind me couldn't get it done. We lost

kratos1981

Two run homerun to tie game at 18. Both teams didnt score another run even in extras. Game called due to time and we finish in a tie. Might as well not played.

lx_2nv

Coach
Base shot to left center. They were shifting on me and I exposed their gap. Batted 1.000 last game with a f'd up achilles.