2017 Baden Axe Avenge BP

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
2017 Baden Axe Avenge thanks to Timmothy Gilbert from The BP Hero Facebook page for loaning me this to try out.

This dual stamp bat was a great performer, but it was a bit of a challenge to find the sweet spot plus make sure you were using the "hitting zone" of the bat as well. Mixed feelings on all of that, but when you do get everything right, it definitely performs!

RustyShakleford

i have the older yellow ASA only version. i'm able to drop a pinky on it no problem, i don't leave my ring finger on the knob though. i think it either has to be your 1 and only bat or just something you pick up for ****s and giggles sometimes. if you're doing the later, the price point on these new ones is on the high side

fives55

Addicted to Softballfans
LSX, I take it you are too young to remember the Steel's axe handle? It had a straight oval handle so it hit on both sides. Good swings and reviews.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
i have the older yellow ASA only version. i'm able to drop a pinky on it no problem, i don't leave my ring finger on the knob though. i think it either has to be your 1 and only bat or just something you pick up for ****s and giggles sometimes. if you're doing the later, the price point on these new ones is on the high side
The angle of the bottom of the knob is what was throwing me off when I dropped my pinky. But I do agree. This would have to be something you swing for everything if you want to get used to it at all.
LSX, I take it you are too young to remember the Steel's axe handle? It had a straight oval handle so it hit on both sides. Good swings and reviews.
Yeah, you definitely flew over my head with that one lol. Thanks for the compliments though! Glad you enjoy the reviews.

blakcherry329

I have the ASA L155 model, 28oz. It swings really light and has lots of flex. The sound of the bat was kinda dull and the feedback takes some getting used to. I guess they made lots of modifications since then.

I don't play a lot of ASA, anymore, so it's not getting as much use. Having said that, I do like the bat and the concept.

Always look forward to your next BP video, even though I'm not a bat whore. lol