2017 line up

RustyShakleford

VBdSJQZ.jpg

Ix5Y46E.jpg

MPT23

Putting on the foil
i mean that's been their flagship bat since 2008. kinda weird not to see one

I hear you, but kinda irrelevant. Juggy line continued to get unjuggy like with each passing year. Anyone know if the DB44 juggy comes with an alloy handle ? Assuming thats the future under its new mainline alias. That spec is cut out of pic

THESHOE

Starting Player
Yawn.........

So from what I see, DB44 seems to be the Juggy OVL Utrip being branded differently.

No continuation of the Deuce, so I guess the Quad Wall didn't prove worth a damn?

More and more alloy handle formats we've seen before.

The names are lame to boot, but graphics and formulas are kinda yawn.

Unless something REALLY wows me in a demo, I ain't holding my breath. Haven't really had a relevant Utrip since 2013 to the rest of the industry.

THESHOE

Starting Player
So then perhaps maybe they're making them a little too women-like, which TBH is EXACTLY how I feel about a lot of the lines and their looks.

Getting so hard to find a nice classic plain bat that just performs now. Flex and Triple Crown were sick in that regards, I dig the new Nighthawk.

But damn some of these other ones with peach, pink, purple, baby blue, canari yellow... Like wtf... They look like teen girls fast pitch twigs. Heck, some women I know can't even stand how girlish some lines have looked last few seasons.

every post about the new lines for all the manufacturers has someone criticizing the color/design/names like a woman

jkwoody22

League ball huer
Might have to pickup a deuce just to have since nothing coming is like it, unless there is another exclusive or 2 in the works, seems all like reprints to me, I read somewhere miken/worth tech guy came to demarini to help bring back the utripp line, so maybe next years or mid year releases will be like freaks and legit

d-wreck7

Addicted to Softballfans
So does the USA have the 15' handle or the 16' handle? God I hope it's the 15' for the love of god