2019 adidas 2 piece

juice9

Addicted to Softballfans
I ordered my two piece endload 27.5 from David Crawley. His name is on the balanced version.

lefty8

Coach
I had a chance to hit bp my hitting buddies27.5oz 2 piece. Right out rapper it hit well like it had 100 swings on it. Sounded great, good pop and even hit 2 home runs over a 310 foot fence. After the first 25 balls. Hitting 375/44 core TATTOO balls. Not bad for almost 70. I would say I like the bat.

Last edited:

FIZGIG

Dead fish go with the flow!!!!
210' fence? Lol

I had a chance to hit bp my hitting buddies 2 piece. Right out rapper it hit well like it had 100 swings on it. Sounded great, good pop and even hit 2 home runs over a 210 foot fence. After the first 25 balls. Hitting 375/44 core TATTOO balls. Not bad for almost 70. I would say I like the bat.

Mont 25

Addicted to Softballfans
I bought one of the 2019 Adidas 2-piece last week and I have to say they/I have a winner! This year, I have purchased several bats, the 2018 Big Cat, 2018 Dudley Lift, the Adidas 12", and the 2019 Adidas 2-piece. All have been very good bats, but the new 2019 Adidas 2-piece is head and shoulders about the others and it's not even close. For me, I would rank the bats in the order below.
  1. 2019 Adidas 2-Piece 29.5 Oz.
  2. Adidas 12" 30 Oz.
  3. 2018 Dudley Lift 12" Endloaded 29 Oz.
  4. 2018 Big Cat 28 Oz.
Crisp hard line drives and unbelievable, ridiculous distance. My first few swings were in the 330 - 350' range. The caveat would be that I do hit for power and have achieved distance with all of these bats. The difference is the consistency and how quickly this bat is ready to go. I will be swinging this one at Worlds with Michael's Toyota in a couple weeks.

seniorss

Addicted to Softballfans
Hit one today (25.5 oz EL) out of the wrapper and most say I was impressed. A couple of buddies were hitting the 26.5 oz out of the wrapper and the exit speed and distance was as good as their well broken in Melee.

Banero

Addicted to Softballfans
Got my hands on a 26.5 oz and got to hit it on Saturday. The bat is hot out of the wrapper, like most senior bats. But after a few swings, the sound changed a little and the crappy over used cage balls that DBat provided were jumping off the bat. Almost killed one of my own guys when he ducked a little late behind the L screen. Ball went past him over 100mph. Don't have a gauge on distance just yet since we only hit it inside. Probably close to 200 swings on it already. Will update once I hit it outside (which may be in Vegas).

mr350

Addicted to Softballfans
Got my hands on a 26.5 oz and got to hit it on Saturday. The bat is hot out of the wrapper, like most senior bats. But after a few swings, the sound changed a little and the crappy over used cage balls that DBat provided were jumping off the bat. Almost killed one of my own guys when he ducked a little late behind the L screen. Ball went past him over 100mph. Don't have a gauge on distance just yet since we only hit it inside. Probably close to 200 swings on it already. Will update once I hit it outside (which may be in Vegas).
Where did you get from? Lmk thanks

Banero

Addicted to Softballfans
I got it from a friend who said he got it from one of the guys who signed the bat.

It was the 12" EL.

Dogue

Evil Genius
I had the 28.5 EL and it was pretty hot but too much handle weight for my taste. I'll stick with the Big Cats.

lb16

the natural
Have the 27 oz . balanced got about 100 swings on it still pretty stiff. Dave V says the balanced versions need a 2-300 swings on them to open up.

Last edited:

Ron T

W.O.M.D.
Couple guys were swinging the 2019 Red 12" endload in Vegas. Also Adidas Rep had his tent selling these bats.
Lots of people were using the Adidas Melee 2 bal. / endload 2017 models.

mnball

Addicted to Softballfans
We got beat by Suncoat Addidas and all but 2 where swinging the new 2 piece red 12" barrel stick - very hot

hlsiii

Addicted to Softballfans
Just took the wrapper off 2 PC, balanced 26oz. Very balanced . In 10 practice swings hit one over the fence. No break-in required. We we're hitting 44/375's. Hoping the durability holds up . From all the other Adidas bats I have seen it should . Didn't notice much of a sound. Maybe with more swings it will change.

Last edited:

ruu-dog

E Rec Player
Anyone looking to pick up a 25.5 reload... I am going to put it up..I have about 60 swings on it..

bigcat21

THE OFFICIAL SBF SALSERO
Guys,
I only swing EL bats LMK how the 2pc endload, is working out (breaking in, pop, distance, swing weight, etc....)
I normally swing 28oz like the DUDLEY and ADIDAS
Thanks in Advance....