2019 DUDLEY LIGHTNING LEGEND HOTW 2-PIECE 12 INCH

bigcat21

THE OFFICIAL SBF SALSERO
OK, I'll delete? I don't see any heading with this model.
getting a couple from the Rep to test out on YT. We'll see... :)

Last edited:

Dogue

Evil Genius
Sounds promising...Hopefully my Dudley loving teammate will buy one I can try so I don't have to be the guinea pig.

Los

DUDLEYARAMIS
Dudley has fire in these two piece Dudleys.... They are hot out of the wrapper. Compression starts at 1500 PSI and drops to about 1350.

mnball

Addicted to Softballfans
got to hit the new Dudley 2 piece 12" vs my new adidas 12" 2 piece -- for me the Adidas was about 10-15' further. I also like the thinner handle on the Adidas better. Dudley has really done a better job with the new HOT over the Lift of 2018 ( which was easily their worst effort at the senior bat line since they came out ) For me, Adidas is still king of the hill - but I did pick up 2 12" 2 piece Dudleys and im pretty sure I can work them into a few games.

Playr4

Coach
New Dudleys made by DeMarini. That's right. DeMarini.
Hit the demo at Phoenix worlds this past weekend. Comparable to the new Adidas 2 piece, Durability might be an issue. Definitely not a BP bat.

bigcat21

THE OFFICIAL SBF SALSERO
Really..? I did notice the knob it looks like the ASA/Utrip knobs and no wonder the price is up to $229 Let us know

bigcat21

THE OFFICIAL SBF SALSERO
The China MFG. that did the Reebok, Adidas, & Dudley etc. Hence the MAP of $199.00, but across the board, the prices are going up due to increasing Tariff.

bigcat21

THE OFFICIAL SBF SALSERO
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL...
Issues with the HOTW bats...?? word is the bats not out til' about mid-Feb...?? I'm going wait out until further notice...

troung1

Addicted to Softballfans
LOL!!!! already...... Any info yet...??
I got in about 50 swings on a 14 inch/26 this weekend. Swings like the Adidas Reload but with a softer barrel and larger sweet spot. The bat had a large paint chip but we were hitting in wet 45 degree weather. If the production version is like the Demo, I will buy one (or more).

bigcat21

THE OFFICIAL SBF SALSERO
I got in about 50 swings on a 14 inch/26 this weekend. Swings like the Adidas Reload but with a softer barrel and larger sweet spot. The bat had a large paint chip but we were hitting in wet 45 degree weather. If the production version is like the Demo, I will buy one (or more).
Thanks for sharing ... I don't doubt it that the HOTW bat is that good with the Reload... If you can next time please post pics of the stick?
But based on the word out there it's still a wait & see. But if haven't yet? Please try the 2pc Adidas which I see as the best 2 pc Sr. bat based on my recent BP sessions.

troung1

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks for sharing ... I don't doubt it that the HOTW bat is that good with the Reload... If you can next time please post pics of the stick?
But based on the word out there it's still a wait & see. But if haven't yet? Please try the 2pc Adidas which I see as the best 2 pc Sr. bat based on my recent BP sessions.
LOL!!!! already...... Any info yet...??
New video posted today.

bigcat21

THE OFFICIAL SBF SALSERO
Good Review update by Dave
TOP FIVE
1 Dudley Hot W 14"
2 Adidas Two Piece 12"
3 Dudley Hot W 12"
4 Adidas Melee 12"
5 Adidas Reloaded