20th hole

aztec575

Rec player for life!!
anyone in the market for protype 2 ball or rbz 3w w/ a VTS 6s shaft? Im going to be posting them in the next day or so

trip

stfu
seriously aztec, wtf is going on in vegas this weekend?

i already booked my rooms, but wtf? $229 for a room at the nugget? 240 at nyny?

must be spring break or something. no nascar in town, basketball was last weekend

thomas_z71

Addicted to Softballfans
seriously aztec, wtf is going on in vegas this weekend?

i already booked my rooms, but wtf? $229 for a room at the nugget? 240 at nyny?

must be spring break or something. no nascar in town, basketball was last weekend

what do you mean basketball last weekend? and not this weekend?

trip

stfu
ncaa isn't showing any games in vegas. i think the pac12 was in vegas last weekend, but i don't see anything there this weekend. just trying to find out wtf rooms are double this weekend what they normally are

N LA Hacker

Illuminati
$199 on the Clicgear 3.5. Still not bad. Instructor at TPC LA was trying to convince me to swing Callaway drivers. He said I needed to use a red tie shaft, but didn't give any suggestions on flex/weight. I guess I need to get fitted.

trip

stfu
the ones i can get cheap are garbage. i been buying the iomic sticky grips for about two years.. slowly replacing a few clubs at a time

N LA Hacker

Illuminati
I want to go to a new decade midsize. The grips I have are nice, I just don't think they are as good when it get real humid and sweaty.

MP33

Addicted to Softballfans
I want to go to a new decade midsize. The grips I have are nice, I just don't think they are as good when it get real humid and sweaty.

I have a set of New Decade Multi Compound's, 8 grips total I think, all brand new in the wrapper. Black and yellow. If interested, lmk

trip

stfu
i forgot about them things. you ain't going to need to regrip yours for at least 2-3 years

n_la doesn't like anything black though