20th hole

MP33

Addicted to Softballfans
They are all benefit scrambles here. I don't pay to play in them, get picked up by Trip's team that is sponsored by his work. Just either call in sick or take a vacation day to play golf, so not missing any regular job pay, and usually wind up with 100-150 in pro shop money from winning

idriveahonda

Plays LF
Just ordered the SLDR with AD DI6x.

Should be here in a week and a half.

My fitting for that showed leaving nearly 20yards on the table. Took it on course, just blistered it all day.

nam2212

Dr. Nick

My fitting for that showed leaving nearly 20yards on the table. Took it on course, just blistered it all day.

I ordered my Alpha with Speeder Tour Spec 6.2X. I hit the AD-DI but it launched way too high and spun too much for me. It was narrowed down to the Speeder or the Oban Kiyoshi White in the fitting. I hit the Oban about 5 yards farther but was more accurate with the Speeder. Mine will be here in 3 weeks.

idriveahonda

Plays LF
Shaft varies so much between each person. I load a shaft very hard, but the AD-DI6X worked out perfect for me, launched higher with almost no spin. AVG swing speed - 112mph, AVG ball speed - 166mph, spin @ 2400RPM.

Driver has always been the best part of my game, time to get some yardage back.

The other shaft I hit great…the 65G (or whatever it was) x-stiff stock Speeder lol. Good thing, if the DI6x doesn't work out, I can find the other one EASY and cheap.

nam2212

Dr. Nick
Shaft varies so much between each person. I load a shaft very hard, but the AD-DI6X worked out perfect for me, launched higher with almost no spin. AVG swing speed - 112mph, AVG ball speed - 166mph, spin @ 2400RPM.

Driver has always been the best part of my game, time to get some yardage back.

The other shaft I hit great…the 65G (or whatever it was) x-stiff stock Speeder lol. Good thing, if the DI6x doesn't work out, I can find the other one EASY and cheap.

I honestly don't know much about spin rate and launch angle and all that crap. I just went by what I was told in the fitting. I did get a print out of the different shafts as well.
The AD-DI gave me 118 club speed, 167 ball speed, 9.2 launch angle and 3665 spin rate.
The Speeder gave me 118 club speed, 169 ball speed, 9.9 launch angle and 2588 spin rate.
The main difference to me was when I really went after it the Speeder ended up in the fairway and the AD-DI did not.

nam2212

Dr. Nick
If those numbers are correct, you might want to start finding the center of the clubface. At 118mph you should be in the mid-170's.

This was the average of about 10 swings with each. I did mi**** a few for sure. I am basing all of this off launch monitor as well. It could very well be that I would hit a shaft much better out on the course.

burns9304

Addicted to Softballfans

This is the exact combo I play. Have a 12* cranked open to play at 10.75* with the weight a few clicks towards fade since I find the head slightly draw biased. When I hit it on the monitor I was seeing 169 ballspeed from 114 swing, 13* launch and 2100 rpm. Same ballspeed as my old R1, but ~500 rpm lowerspin from the same launch; have yet to hit a balloon ball into the wind.

BB15

Ape Raids
so you're also a midget?

I'm beginning to think most golfers are. I'm by no means a "big" guy, but looking for gear in the golf "for sale" forms is impossible. It seems everyone wears a medium polo and size 9.5 shoe.

trip

stfu
i don't even bother on here. i'm not what i'd consider big either.. 6-2, 215, but i wear a 14-16 depending on the shoe manufacturer. there are only 2-3 options each year from golfsmith and they're always some stupidly colored garbage.

trip

stfu

2015 Masters Daily Tournament Tickets Random Selection

We have completed the random selection process for 2015 Daily Tournament tickets and regret to inform you that your application was not selected for tickets.

You will automatically be included in the Practice Rounds ticket random selection in mid-July. All applicants will be notified in mid-July when the random selection process is complete.

Thank you for your continued interest in the Masters.

Sincerely,

Credentials Committee
Masters Tournament

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
i had a close one caught on video. the ball hit about 7 feet short of the hole and rolled right through it

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3m9w1iWxs60[/ame]

trip

stfu
depends on what day it is, unless you're a big shot down there you usually can only get practice round or thursday / friday

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Strat is from savannah.....surely she banged someone who has a hookup. Ill get a contugal with her for some ticks

Btw, what's a good app to vid your swing for break down? I've got a massive hole in my driver right now and the invi is next week

p17

I used to use coaches eye on android and it worked well. I have WP now and there's nothing

Primo

fat and famous pablo
My irons are as good as they've ever been and i haven't hit a drive which wasnt a gigantic slice in a month.....starting to really piss me off

p17

My driver has been solid for a couple weeks, unusual for me. I was swinging way harder than I usually do trying to outdrive trip just once, but I was 20 yards behind no matter how well I hit it

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Trip shaves his driver and has a false sense of confidence about his length due to playing in mountain air

p17

He has one of the steepest aoa's you'll ever see. So much backspin. He could gain another 20-30 yards if he ever learned how to hit up on the ball a little