20th hole

trip

stfu
still don't know why i can't get any ****ing spin on my irons or wedges. they don't roll out, but they don't really stop on a dime either. and i play greens that almost all of them are sloped to the front. usually lands right flag high and dances a couple feet past.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I come in too steep but its hard for me to sweep the ball and not crank everything over and plant off my back foot....I've only taken 5 million more swings like that in my lifetime

I hit a nice little 275 yd draw the other day from the other side of the ball....maybe ill just switch

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
I was hitting that XXX surprisingly well. Feels awesome off the face, too. Nice little draws with it. I could probably use a stiffer shaft in my driver

p17

What balls are you using trip? I recently switched from e6s back to b330s and it is a massive difference in iron spin

trip

stfu
just whatever i find. don't really have one consistent one, though i tend to play the premiums more than the pinnacles and precepts i run across. prov's and bridgestones for the most part

p17

Me and trip were pretty much greenside on every hole on the puny course we played. We both had lob wedges into the par five first hole. 439 yards, I hit mine a little thin and still had only 70 yards to the green, trip had about 40 yards in and put it to three feet

trip

stfu
what was it, 56 yards into that first hole? i think i was three feet away for eagle. of course, i missed it. didn't help half the greens were dead. not sanded, not seeded, just ****ing dead.

which reminds me, i need to destroy that course on tripadvisor still. we'd just spent like $300 there between greens fees and beer. green fees were only like 30 bucks a person so there was a **** ton of beer purchased. asked for the last tee times of the day which we got so we could play a sixsome. some spindly little butt****er comes out the pro shop and says you guys can't play six. oh really? i wrote the C word in a few bunkers and pissed all over the toilet paper.

we ****ing passed a foursome and left them in the literal dust. we finished in just over three hours with six people. lol that was great when we passed those douchers. everyone grooved one about 275 down the middle.. then pete and i step up. destroy two drives that fly about 350. didn't even pick up my tee.

p17

I was pin high in the greenside bunker when we played through those people. Trip went past the green into a cornfield

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Went to the range.....pressed hands forward about 3 inches and voila'....no more driver leftf turns and hitting my little draw. Stupid ass game....need to fix whatever is wrong but with home course invi in ten days, ill stick with the bandaid

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Son of a *****.....free ticket to Marshall faulks 4 man scramble tomorrow and i can't....one ex nfler per 4 man scramble

trip

stfu
i'm trying to establish a GHIN so i can play a couple tournaments without being a zero hcp. only like three more rounds of having to keep score

p17

shot a 75 yesterday with 3 really hard lip outs. like 180 degree ones.

i used those a12s i picked up, i don't like them much. that head/shaft combo is too light for my liking, i had a hard time hitting them pure and i was ballooning a bit with those shafts. they felt nice when i did get a pure one, but not good enough for me to put down my x forged, not even close

idriveahonda

Plays LF
I could be talked into the A12's as well.

Have some big boy driver trade bait too:
Adams 9064LS 8.5* w/ Mitsubishi Diamana Ion 72G X-Stiff tipped 1"
Adams Super LS 9.5* w/ Proforce V2 72G X-Stiff tipped 3/4"

aztec575

Rec player for life!!
Loving the apex clubs I got a few months back. They are the first set of fitted irons I've owned. Just wish I could get out on the course more.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Went 77/76 at my invi.....2nd in my flight and 3rd in Calcutta. pretty decent weekend moneywise but i was 2 under after 12 yestersy and was 7 over on the last 6 to choke the medalist for the day and a chance at the tourney. Winds came up today...