For Sale 27oz Jeff Hall BASS 1st Degree

kory1274

Addicted to Softballfans
listen i have nothing to prove to anyone...i am selling it so i can buy the 26oz pinky bat...if not ill keep it and for sure sell it for 400 or more at my tourney this weekend. so take it or leave it. it is what it is i dotn care either way....the value of this bat is due to the fact that its not available in this weight until mid august. if you want it great of not then c ya...someome else will

Joker

you keep saying you don't need to sell it and you don't care, yet its still up for sale after we've all said you're ****ing nuts

jrock2033

Worth Huer
WOW...:eek: i dont agree with Joker much but damn...

I see them at tournies all over...all sizes... ( and i also have Hallsy's number, so we can call him ;)

Milli

here's my .02 for what it's worth...if the man wants $400 then let him price that way. There are guys asking $400 for voltages. whats the difference. supply and demand, either you want it or not. we as ball players have over valued bats for years until the next great thing comes out. rc#6 read the post again...he said manufacturing and distribution, not advertising. if bats were as hot as advertised, nobody would have to shave them right?

i hear what you're saying...major difference is that the Voltage is head and shoulders above its competion thus the huge price. this Bass-turd is not proven **** and if it were head and shoulders above other Utrip sticks, it would be banned. so many good choices for less than $200 for Utrip. ASA, not so much..

Guvna

Buzzing towers
1st off...no i didnt get it for free i bought it and like i said earlier if your not interested then fine...but ive used it in 1 league ball game last thurs night im not gonna loose money on it. Its the only 27oz available until its released in mid august and I dont HAVE to sell it. it swings a little heavy for me but im fine with keeping it. if i can sell it and make a cpl bucks then great cause it is the only one around its worth more that retail. if you dont like it then move on

Only one around? My travel team has two of these and one pinky...all 3 are 27s.

youre right, you do not have to sell. all im trying to say is that you coming on here and 1st, not price checking and 2nd, just throwing a price of $400 is not gonna fly... what did you pay for it? was it $299? considering its used and that there is really no feedback on these bats other than what BASS and JH himself says, you would be extremely lucky to get what u paid... guys on here will wait another month and a half to get a 27... we have to wait all the time. also, i am interested in these bats but seeing a $400 tag on a used bat is just a turn off... and i promise im speaking for more than just myself

Hmmmm....let's see pay 400 now or get it for 200 from Hallsy??? tough call.

You didnt know Jeff Hall had anything to do with the Distribution or Advertising of this bat? You must not be around big time softball very much. If it wasnt for him this bat would not be looked at.

True....very true.

WOW...:eek: i dont agree with Joker much but damn...

I see them at tournies all over...all sizes... ( and i also have Hallsy's number, so we can call him ;)

Yes, 27s as well.

Good luck with the sale, looks like a hot item :rolleyes:

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
Dude just delete this thread nobody is buying this for more then $200. That bat is garbage if it's already falling apart.

kellyfj10

I am here for some pics of the other 27s out there (if any) because I am sure the bass factory stopped the run at just 1 27oz bat.

RC#6

Addicted to Softballfans
Dude dont say anything about Hallsy, HE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS BAT says KORY... This dude is a total idiot. He has 4 people talking about buying it yet its still for sale... YOUR AN IDIOT, and Hallsy says you are too!

rightsideswine

Banned User
For the record: I wouldn't pay $200 for it even if it was the only 27 that they were ever going to produce. The cheap as chinese fiberglass and recycled newspaper piece of **** wont last 400 swings....300 if your a masher(and we know all of sbf's are exactly that:D):rolleyes:

hey guy selling the p.o.s. bat where you play ball in MD?

jmj58

Addicted to Softballfans
yes 400 +shipping

and yes ive been a member since 2008 but not on here much ...not running an auction if uve read the thread I stated i dont need to sell this bat i just think it swings heavy for me...im ok with keeping it but its the only 27oz pre release if you think its overpriced then dont buy it end of story

WOW Robin these bass are selling in Canada for $300.00-$325.00 .....niw

LeftBench

Addicted to Softballfans
i hear what you're saying...major difference is that the Voltage is head and shoulders above its competion thus the huge price. this Bass-turd is not proven **** and if it were head and shoulders above other Utrip sticks, it would be banned. so many good choices for less than $200 for Utrip. ASA, not so much..

voltage is not head n shoulders above competition....its a ok bat....but not that great....most people shave those things anyways....{{{ yeah i sed it......

400 bux is pretty dang pricey...BUT....those prices exist bcuz someone may actually bite and pay it.....lotta people lacking the "common sense" trait in this world.

Wow

This has been interesting reading..

I agree with the statement that for $400 I will get a minty NOW or NIW FLex , OG CNT+ or EXT... I will stick with the bats I have and keep on going. I can get 2 great bats for 400...

toon

Addicted to Softballfans
voltage is not head n shoulders above competition....its a ok bat....but not that great....most people shave those things anyways....{{{ yeah i sed it......

400 bux is pretty dang pricey...BUT....those prices exist bcuz someone may actually bite and pay it.....lotta people lacking the "common sense" trait in this world.

thank u. i dont know why people pay 4 5 hundred on ogs eastons either. if you cant hit the ball the bat is not going to help u.everyone wanted a price from this guy and he posted it, now that he did all you little girls r crying like little bitchees. cry babies stop hating