For Sale/Trade 28oz 1st batch freak & 27 oz Booger

sayisuggadaddy

Addicted to Softballfans
27oz RI Booger has a ton of hits and is game ready, with a return..end cap is raised cuz some jack azz threw it in to the back stop "Im the og owner" 28oz first batch freak has flaking on the end cap,no rattle,and a few lines of webbing,got it from a sbf member...open to all offers or$320 obo pp gifted or add fee's. I also have a 28oz og yellow catty ill chunk in for $50 more cant get pics tell wed a team mate has it..no bs please if you dont like it move along thxs:D
http://s854.photobucket.com/albums/ab101/sayisuggadaddy/sbf/
Catty is gone,, take 240 for the OG and a bill for the may.

Last edited:

Dogue

Evil Genius
The first batch does usually get more but with that endcap I think you'd be better priced closer to $200. Demand has dropped off some for these as well...too many good bats available.

sayisuggadaddy

Addicted to Softballfans
The first batch does usually get more but with that endcap I think you'd be better priced closer to $200. Demand has dropped off some for these as well...too many good bats available.

I do under stand the end cap but that's norm on every batch freak " peeling "
What I don't get is people selling 2nd and 3rd batches for 200-250 and look like **** I don't think I'm on the high end. I think its the weight 28oz worst come to worst I go to the bay witch I hate but I can't sell for $200 ill just hang on to it.

sayisuggadaddy

Addicted to Softballfans
1313881517298.jpg

IMAG0316.jpg

Really,,let's move this