LTB 30oz BATS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

todo-nada

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a 30oz XL2 returnable, no receipt or grip ~20 hits I would like to trade for any asa thats lighter.

twntywunz

34/30 club member 2121
looking for a 30oz utrip z2k

I have a 28 oz scn17bh with 2013 stamp with less than 10 hits on it with receipt. Bought it a month ago. Has the 400 day easton warranty. The z2k I'm looking needs to have the good qc number please.

BigSexy69

Addicted to Softballfans
30oz white super freak 98 with maybe 150 swings.... looking to trade for 27 or 28oz asa or new utrip stamp either Easton or worth or z or nrg or for sale 150obo

BatBoy25

350 IS NOT A BOMB
30oz easton S2

NIW 30oz S2 (NOT FOR RESALE) on taper.

Trade for 30oz sv98, srv5, st98, or asa ultra

Last edited:

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
30oz synergy reveal worth anything at all? My cousin has one he's debating moving. He's used it for about 2 years and has a good amount of swings on it, but he's nothing more than a glorified Judy. I can't see it being worth much but figured I'd check before I had him bring it over.

Hacksaw34

Addicted to Softballfans
30oz synergy reveal worth anything at all? My cousin has one he's debating moving. He's used it for about 2 years and has a good amount of swings on it, but he's nothing more than a glorified Judy. I can't see it being worth much but figured I'd check before I had him bring it over.

Which color is it?

226z

Addicted to Softballfans
Dont suppose anyone has a 30 oz ri ultra maxload or an og ultra maxload they want to sell or trade?

oram74

Coach
I have a 30 oz rev ex bal I'm looking to trade
Bat is niw with receipt Looking for a 27 oz utrip
new stamp niw would be great

yac_23

Addicted to Softballfans
I have 30oz st100h NIW with receipt and sy100 30oz NIW with receipt looking to trade let me know what you got ....... im open to all weights

AJ22

Super Moderator
Looking to trade a NOW WR SRV4 and a NIW SRV3 .. both 30 oz'ers.

Not sure what I am interested in. Will listen to all trade offers. Might list a cash price after a few swings.

AJ22

Super Moderator
Adding to the SRV4 and SRV3 above ..

- 2 SCN8's (both USED and less than 200 swings)
- SCX3 .. used with 300 swings(?). Guessing on swings with no webbing and not much endcap wear if any.
- SCN3 .. used with 700+ swings. Some webbing.
- ASA NRG Maxload .. no clue on swings as it was a PIA's find.

All bats above are 30 oz'ers.

Looking for a couple of SRV5's .. condition not important. Always interested in M7598's and the White Toxic. Will add pictures of my bats when I create a selling thread.

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
Adding to the SRV4 and SRV3 above ..

- 2 SCN8's (both USED and less than 200 swings)
- SCX3 .. used with 300 swings(?). Guessing on swings with no webbing and not much endcap wear if any.
- SCN3 .. used with 700+ swings. Some webbing.
- ASA NRG Maxload .. no clue on swings as it was a PIA's find.

All bats above are 30 oz'ers.

Looking for a couple of SRV5's .. condition not important. Always interested in M7598's and the White Toxic. Will add pictures of my bats when I create a selling thread.

Have a price on that NRG?

Status
Not open for further replies.