For Sale/Trade 32gb iPhone 4S AT&T

lamey_the_bgp

CEO of BatShelf.com
LTS/LTT my old iPhone 4S. Runs on the AT&T network. It's currently running iOS 7. Has a clean ESN. I am the OG owner of this phone. Trades would need to be an iPad 1 or 2, GB doesn't really matter to me as it's for my daughter. Sale price would be $275 shipped.

Last edited:

tz23

Addicted to Softballfans
I5 is barely selling for 300 on here in great shape... doubt you will get 275 for the 4s but free bump for you.

lamey_the_bgp

CEO of BatShelf.com
I5 is barely selling for 300 on here in great shape... doubt you will get 275 for the 4s but free bump for you.

Thanks for the input.

I love the bashing on this site. Keeps me coming back for more....I feel ur pain bro.

Lmao!!! I rarely even come on here anymore. Figured if I had time to toss it on Craigslist, id throw it on here.

I got an Ipad 1 32gb,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

PM sent.

tz23

Addicted to Softballfans
I love the bashing on this site. Keeps me coming back for more....I feel ur pain bro.

No bashing going on here just saying that there is an I5 on here in better shape for 325 thats not moving and in the same thread a person said he couldnt sell his either a month or so back ended up taking 300 for it on here. Im all for people getting what they want but if you want more money your best chance is on ebay.

mihklo

Throw it on the bay. You'll get more for it there even after fees. I sold one similar for $328