4 Homers in 30 Seconds

Madbeers

Boss Awesomesauce
And by the way, whoever measures distance after the roll is like the guy who measures his **** from his anus. Just lame.

petebanta

Addicted to Softballfans
This is pretty easy to clear up...

1) Go to this or another field with verifiable size, one that has a hill behind it or score-house that is high enough to see the whole field/past fence.
2) Set up camera at higher postion/angle, so you can actually see where they land (not that hard to do).
3) Repeat the feat.
4) Easy enough to then see where they ACTUALLY LANDED and determine the distance with Google Earth.
5) I'll believe it then (as I'm sure others doubters will)...

One guy did do a better job of measuring, though I also doubt that is where it really landed, or that he or guy who says he found the divot REALLY knew where it landed. How do you know it is same divot? Sorry, but you cannot even tell on the vid that it went out. Ball just dissapears... Too low of resolution.

Keyhole

You're ****ing out!
If your referring to me, there was another guy about 100ft cleaning up balls where it landed that pointed to the landing spot. Also if you watch the video close, you can watch the ball come down.

Madbeers

Boss Awesomesauce
Actually it's called reality.

I agree with this statement. I don't hate you Oakbrook. I hate that you think 80% of us are naive enough to believe that a guy can swing a stock Salvo at 70% and jack 380' bombs with a walk up, upward swing. My little 4yr old girl lies all the time, I don't hate her. I just shake my head.

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
I agree with this statement. I don't hate you Oakbrook. I hate that you think 80% of us are naive enough to believe that a guy can swing a stock Salvo at 70% and jack 380' bombs with a walk up, upward swing. My little 4yr old girl lies all the time, I don't hate her. I just shake my head.

troof...i gotta make solid contact with the right lauch angle to hit 350+
with my technically solid swing...is say no way

Agt.Stepps

Lost on SBF
And by the way, whoever measures distance after the roll is like the guy who measures his **** from his anus. Just lame.

I know right. If I could count that man I've hit 480ft because there is a street behind our fence and the field is only 300ft. I've seen balls roll like an extra 150ft right beside a car down the hill lol.

Madbeers

Boss Awesomesauce
I know right. If I could count that man I've hit 480ft because there is a street behind our fence and the field is only 300ft. I've seen balls roll like an extra 150ft right beside a car down the hill lol.

Hahahaha. Insert Tin Cup clip.

226z

Addicted to Softballfans
First thing that comes to mind, isn't that Mikey Rourke in that straw hat on that movie clip in the above post? Lol Second comment has to be that if I were 6'5" and still in top shape (younger) like the guy hitting that salvo I doubt it would much matter what bat I used...lol At 40 yrs old and 5'9" I'm quite happy hitting the ball 325 with my scx3 and I figure it should get hotter as I get older....and hoping it helps a lot! 250-300 swings on it rt now, so assuming they don't ban it first it just might...