4 Teams needed for PPR H2H SBF Yahoo Fan. Football League

JoePaterno

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm in, and will send PayPal tomorrow.

Thoughts on starting roster change. Instead of starting 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, and 1Flex, what about 1RB, 2WR, 1TE, and 2Flex? That would give the opportunity for lots of starting lineup options.

2RB, 3WR, 1TE
2RB, 2WR, 2TE
1RB, 3WR, 2TE
1RB, 4WR, 1TE
1RB, 2WR, 3TE
3RB, 2WR, 1TE

Another advantage is that if you were to lose a stud RB during the season, you still have a fighting chance with more flexible starting options.

Thoughts?

karas3434

Addicted to Softballfans
I won league #2 last year any room for a returning champ? Never got an email about the league just fyi...

Last edited:

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
Chad... sticky a post of all the members screen names and their respective team names so I know who to talk **** too on here... and post who is paid or not next to it. We can harass the cheap bastards too...:biggthumpup:

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
Chad... sticky a post of all the members screen names and their respective team names so I know who to talk **** too on here... and post who is paid or not next to it. We can harass the cheap bastards too...:biggthumpup:

will do....I'm hoping everyone is paid by tomorrow, going to check pp here in a few

TayGee08

Addicted to Softballfans
well I got the medal for best draft which allegedly means the most projected points, but then I check the projected points and I'm ranked like 10th out of 12..... yahoo must be crazy

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Did you check projected vs? Yeah, me neither. My team is meh...I think I was lulled to semi-sleep between picks.

TayGee08

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm weak at RB unless Arian Foster comes back early and tears it up... but I'm stacked at WR. I'm reasonably happy

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
I was going to grab Foster. I either forgot cuz he was off the screen or you grabbed him.

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
Everyone was rated at a B in our league. Which, unless 1/2 the members autodrafted, is understandable in a 12 man league. I got screwed over last year with the #1 pick so I was happy to be in the middle. The 3 best RB options were gone so I went QB happy and grabbed a pair of decent WR's.

I am picked to go 2-12-0. But what it didn't factor in is that I don't usually draft a kicker or Defense to start. So it is rating me minus 20 pts +/- per week. Once I pick my starting QB, I will figure out a trade for Brees or Rodgers to bulk up my RB position.