4 Teams needed for PPR H2H SBF Yahoo Fan. Football League

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
Up by 25 and my opponent still has T. Hightower to go tonight, hopefully he sprains his ankle on his first carry so I can rest easy.....

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
Dear OBJ....**** you....way to get suspended, it's not as if I needed you to go off this week in the semi-finals.....blah

JoePaterno

Addicted to Softballfans
64impalass (BlueClaw Nation) has asked to chop 50/50. I countered with $115 to 1st and $105 to 2nd. Waiting to hear his response.

64impalass

Addicted to Softballfans
In down with that no doubt. Too many variables in week 17 and I can't take the stress. Last night I thought I was covering a j green

64impalass

Addicted to Softballfans
This was a great league ran fair again by the commish. I'm also in another league with the commish says winner take all at last minute cause his bro made the ship and has cake match ups

JoePaterno

Addicted to Softballfans
Congrats to 64impalass on second place, and more importantly, talking me into an almost split. Looking forward to next year.

64impalass

Addicted to Softballfans
Ya it was fun. Only had one injury on the team all year and Alotta garbage points in blow outs. I'm happy with 105$ damn you bortles.

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
Congrats to the winners, pp sent to 1st and 2nd place.....

BRADYS SOFTBALLS PLEASE PM OR EMAIL ME YOUR PP ADDY FOR YOUR 3RD PLACE FINISH..... $20

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
All winners paid, 2 confirmed (1st and 2nd) just waiting on 3rd to confirm

Thanks guys for playing this season, Yahoo SBF fantasy baseball and ESPN SBF Hitters Only league coming soon........