4 Teams needed for PPR H2H SBF Yahoo Fan. Football League

lailahaley

Currently have 4 openings (12 Team League) for a $20-$25 SBF Yahoo Fantasy Football League, this will be the 4th or 5th consecutive year of this league.....

Draft is set for: August 30th @ 9:30 pm EASTERN time

Roster Positions: QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/R/T, K, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, IR
Fractional Points: Yes
Negative Points: Yes

Passing Yards 25 yards per point; 5 points at 350 yards
Passing Touchdowns 6
Interceptions -2
Sacks -.5
Rushing Yards 10 yards per point; 3 points at 150 yards
Rushing Touchdowns 6
Receptions .5
Reception Yards 10 yards per point; 3 points at 150 yards
Reception Touchdowns 6
Return Touchdowns 6
2-Point Conversions 2
Fumbles Lost -1
Offensive Fumble Return TD 6
Field Goals 3pts
Point After Attempt Made 1
Defense/Special Teams League Value
Sack 2
Interception 2
Fumble Recovery 2
Touchdown 6
Safety 2
Block Kick 4
Kickoff and Punt Return Touchdowns 6
Points Allowed 0 points 12
Points Allowed 1-6 points 8
Points Allowed 7-13 points 6
Points Allowed 14-20 points 4
Points Allowed 21-27 points 2
Points Allowed 28-34 points -2
Points Allowed 35+ points -4

If interested please post in here or send me a pm so I can send you a league invite, thanks

only need 1 more
o.png

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
Team Names in the league:

chxwirenducktape - FRONTSTMAUI
Brady's SoftBalls- TAYGEE
KC Masterpiece - THECK
Stompkin - STOMPKIN
Pep's Obsession - STORK
Who's the Man(ziel) - CDAMRON13
Show me them TD's - JSIDERS6
BlueClaw Nation - ???
Crazy Bananas - ????
1.21 JJWatts - MARKCARRANNZA
Shock and Awe - JOEPATERNO
Dan H's Team - D.HELTON

Last edited:

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
Im interested in Tom..make me an offer...clearly Gronk and Calvin are untouchable but anyone else is doable.

You may need to rethink that after that -.32 pt performance by Flacco....:biggthumpup:

I was gonna offer up Brees for Gronk.... but I love watching people struggle at QB....:eek::eek:

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
Jesus H Christmas on a popsicle stick. Scored 154 points and still lost. What u gonna do? **** in 34 pts by a RB in a 20-3 game. **** me running.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
I will not apologize for winning. If that even happens of course...winning that is.

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
of course I need a win to eek into the playoffs and I get a tough matchup against another team that probable needs to win to get in.....how come I couldn't get T.Heck this week, lol

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
yep. time for me to start making my comeback

Hate to break it to ya... Reuben Randle.

I am trying to keep my team viable just to **** whomever may be trying to get ahead in the playoffs...:D

I guess I did good enough to wreck Marks season today.:eek::eek:

how do tie breakers work for playoff spots? We could have a 3 way tie for spots 5 and 6

As it stands we have 2 people who will be 7-7. Mark and Dan H's team.

Total points I believe.

The rules state the team with the better H2H record advances, if they split matches it goes to most points scored on the season.

Currently Dan H's team has beaten Mark (1.21JJWATT) twice. So Dan H's team will advance to the playoffs.

First week BYE will be Shock and Awe and Crazy Bananas because CB's beat BCN earlier in the season.

First week-

Blue Claw Nation (3rd) vs. Dan H's Team (6th)

Brady's Softballs (4th) vs Who's the Manziel's (5th)

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
even though I lost I limped into the playoffs, still not feeling to confident about making it out of the first round, thanks to those who lost and those who pulled upsets to let me make it another week of praying and hoping everyone elses players get hurt

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
It clearly states in the score/rules that the person who has the better H2H record during the season wins the tie. How did 1.21 JJWatts get 6th when Dan H's team won both games H2H against him? Is this actually scored by most points instead?:confused::confused:

I reviewed the settings. The H2H refers to ties in playoffs. I would love to see someone score EXACTLY what his opponent does just to see the butthurtedness.

Last edited: