6th Annual Swinging Bunt Super Draft Tournament (April 27-29)

jfultz23

The Veteran
So looking at the rosters, why do some teams have 2 females and some have none?

Apparently I ended up with two girls cause I guess I was shooting to draft two specific girls (news to me). I wasn't even paying attention to male or female plus drafting from home taking care of two kids didnt help

Last edited:

jhob54

who cares
Apparently I ended up with two girls cause I guess I was shooting to draft two specific girls (news to me). I wasn't even paying attention to make or female plus drafting from home taking care of two kids didnt help

It was difficult drafting from home trying to do other stuff and draft I never even looked if it was male or female when going through the sheets. After a few round I was just worried about finding players to fill positions

jfultz23

The Veteran
Trying to keep up with draft picks watching a 4 and a 1 1/2 year old trying to have your next pick lined up weather it was male or female was my farthest concern. Not to mention trying to figure out who it was I was drafting

stp_ball

Tripod
Are the gametimes posted somewhere yet?

Game times have been sent to the captains, but not posted on the site yet. Dusty should have the matchups and field assignments on the website sometime today.

Teams 1-8 play games at 8:00, 9:00, 11:00, 1:00
Teams 9-16 play games at 10:00, 12:00, 3:00, 5:00
Teams 17-24 play games at 2:00, 4:00, 6:00, 7:00

Bagz

Bang!!
Game times have been sent to the captains, but not posted on the site yet. Dusty should have the matchups and field assignments on the website sometime today.

Nice to see I dont have an 8 or 9am game to start the day :D

I'm on team 1....that sucks:(

When we draft everyone is in the draft pool so the captains pick who they want. Remember it is a blind draft so makes it a little more challenging. I wouldnt underestimate the females anyway the first year of the bunt we had one that played better than a lot of the men.

I'm still bitter about the first year. We shouldn't have had to move fields:cool:

yem549

Bullpen Catcher
You're right, I could have. But if I learned anything by letting Gabbert run the team last year, it's way more fun to do the complaining than listen to it!

This could be the most intelligent softball related post in the history of these forums :D