6th Annual Swinging Bunt Super Draft Tournament (April 27-29)

Hawkeye92

OG Midget Mafia
anyone going to boombah on their way down, if so hit me up i need something
217-622-7267

Store is not open yet, but if you order something I can pick it up at Will Call for you.
Let me know if you're ordering shoes so I can make sure to attach the trailer to haul those big things down to Bloomington :D

Crash1207

The BUNT Guy
I wonder if everyone else in this forum gets all honked off when this week comes and we flood the forums with all the "Swinging Bunt Team X" threads. :D

MR. ASA HOLE

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm on the team that still has no idea where it's staying or how it's getting to Bloomington-Normal. My team is not goood at planning.

KWO

Go Cardinals!!!
How's this work again? lmk

its a force at home on any play at the plate. there will be a line on the 3rd base line and once you are past it if the catcher gets the ball prior to you touching the plate, you will be out.

Crash1207

The BUNT Guy
its a force at home on any play at the plate. there will be a line on the 3rd base line and once you are past it if the catcher gets the ball prior to you touching the plate, you will be out.

Yes, the line there is a "Commit Line". Once you're over it, you cannot to back to 3B.

redbirdfan1

Focker
quick dumb question but are we going to have a line in the OF for when the girls bat? Where the OF can't come in past it? I've seen it used in co-ed tourney's before.

dds109

Love you Son...
quick dumb question but are we going to have a line in the OF for when the girls bat? Where the OF can't come in past it? I've seen it used in co-ed tourney's before.

it was funny last year when people came walking in and the girls killed it over their heads lol these girls that play in this usually know how to play!

jshell73

Far from Normal
Any thoughts on making the plate and mat a strike? I know we haven't played that way in the past. I was just thinking it gets kinda windy out there for this. And it's easier for the umps to call if it hits any plastic at all.

Just a thought

jshell73

Far from Normal
Makes me no difference, but it's for charity and a lot of guys were taking a ton of walks last year. This might speed up the games.

Mikaka

My Dixie Wrecked
i'm not an advocate for the plate being a strike. i'm ok with the mat, it keeps things fairly consistent on a strike being called - fairly consistent.

shadylady8

^^^ Bunt 4 Life
it was funny last year when people came walking in and the girls killed it over their heads lol these girls that play in this usually know how to play!

go ahead and walk in on the girls... gives us someone to make fun of when they get burnt :D

dds109

Love you Son...
Any thoughts on making the plate and mat a strike? I know we haven't played that way in the past. I was just thinking it gets kinda windy out there for this. And it's easier for the umps to call if it hits any plastic at all.

Just a thought

i like the plate a strice :) wont matter to me i swing at anything

BoomDinger

Addicted to Softballfans
does anyone happen to know who Josh Nast is or how to get ahold of them. i haven't heard anything from them.

Last edited: