6th Annual Swinging Bunt Super Draft Tournament (April 27-29)

Bromo32

Pirates of the Palms
I got an extra free hotel room for Saturday night at the Hawthorne Suites. Lmk if anyone needs a room. PM me for any questions.

Mikaka

My Dixie Wrecked
Joe Gronsky - hey bro.... were on the same team this year for the bunt.......good team from what i hear.......see you this weekend..

Brian Wert - Yea...should be fun...hope I don't have to work...if I do ill miss the game at 2

jhob54

who cares
Joe Gronsky - hey bro.... were on the same team this year for the bunt.......good team from what i hear.......see you this weekend..

Brian Wert - Yea...should be fun...hope I don't have to work...if I do ill miss the game at 2

Thanks adam

gitsum

Addicted to Softballfans
BP or batting cages

Anyone know of a place to hit on Friday?

I'm down for this, too. Can't bring a net or balls due to luggage. (You know, airlines want to charge) But if someone wants to hit some, add me.

Anyway, are there any great batting cages around the area that someone can recommend?

KCarroll1

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm down for this, too. Can't bring a net or balls due to luggage. (You know, airlines want to charge) But if someone wants to hit some, add me.

Anyway, are there any great batting cages around the area that someone can recommend?

There's a real nice indoor cage just off of 74 in bloomington. It's called Extra Innings, and they rent big spacious cages by the hour.

http://www.extrainnings-bn.com/general-info/directions.htm

Zeke 24

FAT HEAD
Is 612 gonna be there this year? Or anybody else selling stuff? Hadn't heard or I missed it.

And its on page 67 and not one mention of the weather? For shame. Looks like its gonna be nice, somewhere I'm sure :)

copper1150

DO OVER!!!
Is 612 gonna be there this year? Or anybody else selling stuff? Hadn't heard or I missed it.

And its on page 67 and not one mention of the weather? For shame. Looks like its gonna be nice, somewhere I'm sure :)

That's funny.... I was just about to type about the weather......Saturday looks like a cold one.....thanks Minnesota guys for sending your weather down

Derek01

D + BP DON'T= C
We played in 40 deg. down poor last weekend so I am sure any weather down there will be a nice change for us.

Mikaka

My Dixie Wrecked

it'll be in the low-80s down here this weekend. too bad i won't be in it

and i texted pekic. he has a habit of not responding, ever. so i'll shoot him an email, and see if he responds to that

KWO

Go Cardinals!!!
it'll be in the low-80s down here this weekend. too bad i won't be in it

and i texted pekic. he has a habit of not responding, ever. so i'll shoot him an email, and see if he responds to that

last i spoke with tom, he only does uni's. he got out of the equipment biz.

StinkyCheeks

Addicted to Softballfans
I got an extra free hotel room for Saturday night at the Hawthorne Suites. Lmk if anyone needs a room. PM me for any questions.

I need to say Thank you, here. I got a room for Friday as well, and I dont need to stay at the roach motel 6

If anyone is staying there. Dont take your shoes off

Rkstr_Gourley

YUUUUUUUP
Good Luck to all the guys this weekend in the bunt. Looks like it is going to be another great year....... Weather might be a little cold but nice still!