6th Annual Swinging Bunt Super Draft Tournament (April 27-29)

Kurs76

Livin' the Dream
Pub II

I'd go there just to see these 3 again

IMAG0095.jpg

I do miss living a block from this bar! They are cute, but they have better. JShell and SDay will need to tell them to bring the A squad out for this weekend. I will be playing this year for the first time!

Last edited:

bdclubber

Addicted to Softballfans
I really need to make the trip down to this before my body doesn't let me play anymore. This year might have to be the year.

redbirdfan1

Focker
I really need to make the trip down to this before my body doesn't let me play anymore. This year might have to be the year.
its something that definitely needs to be on a softball players bucket list if they can at all make it. its a pretty badass and fun event.

Last edited:

Frozenrope88

Addicted to Softballfans
ive been waiting for this since november. i cant wait. had a blast last 3 yrs and ive got a lot of my buddies around interested and im hoping a few of them get in. time to start saving money

Rkstr_Gourley

YUUUUUUUP
Bump... Bump... Bumo...

for the Swinging Bunt. Best Tournament ever to play in. If you don't think so then your not a true player.

Rkstr_Gourley

YUUUUUUUP
It may not be April yet but it is only 107 days away till April 27 I am all jacked up on Rockstar waiting to get to play this time!!

tegman80

Addicted to Softballfans
ill be in for this year and I'll be bringing a couple guys with me for sure and bdclubber if youd like you can come down with us i dont know about the rooming situation down there but we will figure it out

Papasteve

Addicted to Softballfans
ill be in for this year and I'll be bringing a couple guys with me for sure and bdclubber if youd like you can come down with us i dont know about the rooming situation down there but we will figure it out

I stayed at some cheap motel 6 or something, I think it was like 39.95 a night last year. Was like a 5 minute drive from the fields.