75 lbs down and counting

middles open12

Addicted to Softballfans
Down a total of 75 pounds. Feel better than I ever have in my life. I actually had 2 triples Saturday!lol and beat out 3 ground balls. 50 pounds to goal.

tap2284

Watching baseball somewhere
Congratulations on the weight loss!!!! Keep up the good work and beating out those ground balls!!!

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
Congrats man!

I'm down 40, and have 40-50 more to go to get to my goal.......

I'm in the gym 5 days a week M-F for an hour, and weekends usually keep me pretty active with my 2 kids........

I need to work on my diet more and I should see it dropping even quicker......... my thing is my wife..... she'll be like "Oh honey, I'm so proud of you for losing 5 lbs, I made you this chocolate cake AND brownies cause I didn't know which one you'd prefer." Gee, thanks wife, I'm about to gain 8

:D

Chilli_Dipper

Las3rSh0w
Good work bro, its a great feeling. Stay hungry, stay motivated, stay positive when progress slows. Progress is still progress. Congrats man

B-Link #99

Retired Damage Controlman
Since you have lost weight in your face, your "H" on your hat looks even bigger now, jk....great job on the hard work....

Cags

Star Player
Nice! The struggle is real. I am down from 298-258. I couldnt do a situp or even a leg lift. Being able to do sit ups does wonders for the rotation needed. This video combined with my new found strength/movement abilities has worked wonders for my swing.

Last edited by a moderator:

MizakisBizak

Fat & Slow, but still GTG
Awesome job, Middle! I lost 42lbs myself. I'd like to lose another 20-30 but got a little lazy after a recent health issue. Gotta get back on the horse, I guess!

chb002

Congrats on the weight loss. I personally had a lot of success using AdvoCare products. I started with the 24 Day Challenge and kept going with other products after. I lost weight I didn't think I could.

FAT JESUS

More than likely
Great job brotha! Keep it up!

As far as how did he do it....how everyone who has ever lost weight does it. Burn more calories in a day than you take in, for an extended amount of time = losing weight.

whogotz

dilligaf?
nice !!!! keep it up - only good things come from being healthier. when did you start?

lmao - the hat comment was hysterical

trip

stfu
the fat you looks like the assbag from storage wars.

hopefully you're doing it the right way and not taking a bunch of supplements that will destroy your innards

middles open12

Addicted to Softballfans
I started jan 1st of this year....and trip, I log 6 days a week in the gym with cardio every day. No supps...tried a couple but they aren't for me. Just vitamins and joint support. Got a sample of cellucor super hd and liked it a lot...may start that but will do my research 1st

trip

stfu
i used to be a fan and took a ton of ****, but once you stop you lose whatever you got out of them. most of them are expensive.. like that cellucor stuff, and the bottle only lasts a month. might as well take up smoking or something.

just keep that gym routine up. even on a lunch break if you can fit it in.

middles open12

Addicted to Softballfans
I am an independent salesman for a major window company...get to make my own schedule, so making time for the gym is no problem.

eddieq

The Great and Powerful Q
Excellent work, sir! I love seeing guys succeed with "eat better, exercise more" as their formula. That's the way I did it (103 pounds last year - maintaining now).

Great, great GREAT work!