8 Game Guarantee in San Angelo, TX

stickin2j

Good clean family fun
http://www.usssa.com/sports/Tournament3.asp?TournamentID=745768
Goliath Gobbler; November 19-20th

I would like to have a few SBF guys for this. For 8 games I figured some of you may think it's worth the drive. Hitman444 from DFW says that he will be here if he can find a couple of guys to split gas and lodging. I have received approval from the wifey to house a couple (if you bring sleeping bags, several) guys, but no drinking or smoking.

If you had glanced at the thread in the Slugger forum, it is the same tourney, but it won't be a Texas TPS event, just hoping to get some bros together.

Last edited:

stickin2j

Good clean family fun
Clarify : no drinking at my house, at the fields its only banned inside the complex. Lots of consumption in the parking lot.

firemanbutch

~Brag Post~ ;)
Damn, that's only about 6 hours from here. I'll hit up cbohrman44 and see if we can't make the trip down that weekend.

stickin2j

Good clean family fun
I have 5 definite locals, and a slew of maybes. Still looking for some board bros from dfw to ride with hitman, or on your own/with teammates from wherever else. Not sure I'm familiar with where Hard-Hitter is. :D

Meskin24

those arent pecks
I may be in San Angelo that weekend. Wont know more until that time gets closer. I will hit you up if I am. Might not be able to play all day. Who knows. just looked at the bracket and only 7 total teams signed up. could be a quick day even if 8gg.

tattt3

Coach
Last cheer comp,this weekend! keep me in mind from here on out! how did your trip go?? sorry we missed paths that fri,was looking forward to some BP and just for the record it wasnt thier last game afterall they won and now are in the second round of the playoffs....if they win this weekend we are driving to corpus for round 3 from college station because im there for the UT V A&M game turkey day!

stickin2j

Good clean family fun
Last cheer comp,this weekend! keep me in mind from here on out! how did your trip go?? sorry we missed paths that fri,was looking forward to some BP and just for the record it wasnt thier last game afterall they won and now are in the second round of the playoffs....if they win this weekend we are driving to corpus for round 3 from college station because im there for the UT V A&M game turkey day!

Busy?

The trip was okay. I have to quit expecting "going to see family" to ever really be a vacation. We did get a few hours to go to the beach and just bum around.

Congrats! And good luck. Have fun at Kyle Field, I'm a little jealous.